Chapter 48. A Story Told

Sorry This Took so Long. I have no excuse, I just got lazy. As an apology, tomorrow I'll update both this book and "Be There!".

          Previously On "Man Made"

          After falling asleep, (Y/n) begins to dream. However, he doesn't go to Contrast's room. This is an actual dream. He finds himself in an open field. Looking around, he recognizes the place.

---

          "Honestly, you're a disappointment. I expected you to do better than this." All For One said, sending a wave of air at him.

---

          "I don't even know why Sensei was interested in you. You're pathetic. You wouldn't even make a suitable Nomu." Shigaraki said as she walked up to him.

---

          "So. I'll make you cute again!" Toga declared.

---

          "Honestly, I should have done this a long time ago." Dabi said, as her left hand erupted in flames.

---

          "I can't believe I trained someone so useless." Shade declared, then spat on the boy.

---

          "No... Not you too... Please, not you! Anyone but you!" (Y/n) pleaded, as despair riddled his mind.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A

          While waiting for their teacher to return, Class 1A, minus (Y/n), was sitting in the common space. Many of them were sitting in silence, until Ojiro spoke up.

          "What do you think's going on?" Mashiko asked, getting the classes attention.

          "I don't know, but it's scary. He looked like he was in pain." Daichi answered.

          "His body was convulsing. If Midoriya hadn't gotten RG when she did, he might not have made it." Iida commented.

          "That's true. I wonder what's wrong with him?" Mina commented, placing a finger on her chin in wonder.

          The students all discussed their thoughts on the matter. While the students were talking about this, Katsumi was seething in a combination of crankiness and rage.

          "What The Fuck Does It Matter?! Who Gives A Damn About That Damn Villain?!" Bakugou raged, peeved at being awoken by the situation.

          "Please, do not yell in the common space!" Iida commented.

          "Shut It, Four Eyes!" Katsumi raged.

          The back and forth would have continued, but Aizawa walked in.

          "Everyone, listen up." Aizawa declared, walking in.

          She took a seat as the students sat around her so as to pay attention.

          "Before any of you ask questions, let me explain everything. Don't interrupt me. You can ask your questions when I tell you. Understand?" Aizawa decreed, getting nods from the students, except for Katsumi, who was still cranky.

          "Good. I should probably start with what just happened. (Y/n) had something called a seizure. I'm sure you noticed his body convulsing. Well, I bring this up to say that if any of you see someone having a seizure, you can't afford to hesitate. If left uncontrolled, seizures will kill. So, I'll be adding this to your training. What to do in the event of a medical emergency on the field. Any questions so far?" Aizawa explained, then asked.