Chapter 50. Awake and Alive

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Well, I think it's obvious what she actually wants. She wants (Y/n) back in her hands for the "Breeding Horse" system. Especially since (Y/n)'s one of the only 2 recorded males with a quirk, he'll be sought after more. She'd make a fortune off of him. To think someone could treat a person like that. Especially one's own mother. Even worse, to one of my students." Nezu explained, then commented, a malicious aura coming from her near the end.

---

          "I think it would be a good idea to get Kurogiri, who is currently locked in Tartarus Prison, to have regular meeting with him. He would probably be more open around her than around us." Hound Dog finished.

---

          "Bullshit! Don't Talk Like You Know What The Hell's Going On! I have Been Watching You Slowly Degrade Ever Since We Started This! I Sat Back! I Let You Go Through With It! This Is The Result Of That!" Contrast raged, showing a side (Y/n) hadn't ever seen before. It was like when a parent yells at you for breaking a piece of glass. They're angry, but mostly concerned.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After hours of unconsciousness caused by his seizure, it is finally the next morning. Stirring awake, (Y/n) opens his eyes and tries to get up, but recoils from a massive headache.

          "Wh-where am I? The nurse's office?" (Y/n) thinks to himself, slowly taking in his surroundings.

          "Oh good, you're awake. We were worried." Nezu chimed.

          Looking over, (Y/n) saw Nezu, Hound Dog, and Recovery Girl each sitting next to each other.

          "Why are you guys here?" (Y/n) asked, still dazed.

          "Is it so wrong to be concerned for one of my students?" Nezu returned, playfully pouting.

          "In all seriousness though, We all stayed up to watch over you. In case you went on another rage or had another seizure." Hound Dog commented.

          "Oh. Sorry for the inconvenience." (Y/n) apologized.

         "It's no trouble, sonny. But, I'm afraid we'll have to ask you some questions. Not right now, of course. Right now, you should rest. Your vitals didn't show any signs of change last night. You should be ok as long as you rest." Recovery Girl informed.

          "O-ok." (Y/n) returned, laying back down.

          "Nezu and I will be back later, as well as one more person. Rest up and save your strength." Hound Dog commented as she walked out the door with Nezu on her shoulder.

          After they left, (Y/n) laid their for hours. Occasionally, Recovery Girl would leave her office and come back. But, no matter what happened, there was one thing (Y/n) was sure of. He would make sure, no matter what, that he didn't go back to sleep. 

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A

          Throughout the hours (Y/n) was resting, the rest of Class 1A was in the classroom, going throughout their day. When lunch came, many of the students found themselves unable to talk. The memories of the sight they witnessed last night was still strong on their minds and Ms. Aizawa's message about villains being people lingered in the backgrounds of their thoughts. Eventually, they made it through the day that seemed like it would never end, all the way to Hero Fundamentals.