Chapter 6. Confrontation

Previously on "Man Made"

            "Well no matter. We can at least hurt her pride by killing some of her students!" Shigaraki exclaimed as Kurogori attempted to warp all the students to the various zones where the villains were currently in hiding, but only warped a majority of the students as some had dodged. She also made sure to warp (Y/n) as instructed, and left a small piece of herself hidden away so she could warp him back if she needed to.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. following (Y/n)

            After being warped, (Y/n) finds himself standing in a fairly open area. He focuses himself knowing what's about to come. He remembers Shigaraki's words from a few days ago.

*Flashback*

            "I'll be having Kurogiri warp you to an open area. I plan to send some of the more dangerous students to your location so be careful." Shigaraki spoke, expressing her concern for her fellow villain.

            "I got ya, Shigaraki." the young boy responded, further studying the list of students as a precaution.

*Flashback End*

            As (Y/n) finishes collecting his thoughts, another portal opened about 20 feet from him. From the warp gate, a girl with a raven head, dressed in a black cloak concealing her body, came out. (Y/n) instantly recognized her as Fumiko Tokoyami.

 (Y/n) instantly recognized her as Fumiko Tokoyami

            "Her quirk is Dark Shadow, I believe." The young man thought to himself as he took a breath.

            "So this is it. My first act as a villain." he continued to think as he was prepared for battle, taking a stance with his left foot forward, angled slightly. His hands were raised, the left one being forward in a fist, while the right one was slightly covering his face in a fist, in case of any surprise attacks.

            As the young girls looked around trying to grasp where she was, she took notice of the villain dressed in all black. Her initial feeling was confusion,similar to that Aizawa had when she saw the villain, as they didn't look female. Their shoulders were broader and their body proportions didn't really match that of a female, but she didn't think about it long, as she was preparing for combat.

           "With that stance, I guess you're an enemy." She spoke as she activated Dark Shadow, the midnight creature hovering behind the student, a shadow leading back to her stomach.

           They both rushed forward, the student sending her Dark Shadow to attack the villain. She'd attempted to hit them as fast and hard as possible. However, the villain took an opportunity which allowed them to both dodge and progress. When the fist was about to hit him, he jumped, flipped, and used the shadow's hand as a means to push himself forward. This shocked Tokoyami. Landing smoothly, (Y/n) wasted no time. Using Tokoyami's moment of shock against her, he closed the distance.