Chapter 31. New Student

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Listen (M/n). I reject you. Your blood may run through my veins but, I fucking hate you! If I never saw you again, it still would have been too soon!" (Y/n) harshly, exclaimed, doing all in his power to keep his composure.

---

          "I wanted to tell you that the Chief is ok with your idea for (Y/n) but, they want a reason first." Naomi informed.

---

          "I'm hurting you? Then tell me, How does it feel? To be powerless, unable to defend yourself. That was me. For 15 years, I've been powerless. But, I'm not gonna let you hurt me anymore." (Y/n) declared, before a sickening crunch was heard.

---

          "(Y/n), you can stop now." Kurogiri calmly spoke as she grabbed the boy and held his arm back.

---

          After that, (Y/n) was laid down on his gurney. Doctor's came and checked on him and after 3 days, he was released. He was then placed in U.A.'s custody.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A

          We open to see Class 1A, now finally whole again, standing in front of their new dorm, Heights Alliance. The class is grouped together in the front of the building with their teacher.

          "Before we go inside and review the building, there are some things I want to discuss with you all..." Aizawa started, worrying the students.

          "As you all know we recently had the League Of Villains Hideout Raid, in which All Might beat All For One. Well ,there were a few of you students who decided to do their own raid." Aizawa continued, the declaration causing most of the class to look away from her.

          "And judging by the looks on your faces, many of you knew about it. Well if it were up to me, I would have expelled everyone except the captured and unconscious." Aizawa commented, filling the students with fear.

          "Fortunately for you all, Nezu is a benevolent being. She's giving you all one more chance. Understand, you'll have to earn our trust again." Aizawa finished, relieving some worries and filling most students with guilt.

          "Also, I need to tell you, we have a new student." Aizawa started again, confusing the students.

          "In fact, some of you may know him." Aizawa said, directing her gaze to Fumiko, Sakura, and Katsumi.

          "What do you mean him?" Momo Yaoyorozu asked, further confused by the statement.

          "On the news the other day, you probably saw news of a captured villain from the previously mentioned Hideout Raid." Aizawa started to answer.

          "You mean Nadir? The report said she was taken down by Gran Torino." Isami responded.

          "Yes, that one. However, she is a he. And some of you know him. You might remember him from the USJ. Class 1B also knows he's here as well." Aizawa finished.

          This information got a few different results.

          "So He's Here?! I'll Have To Kick His Can!" Katsumi inwardly raged.

          "(Y/n) (L/n). He's the one that beat me." Sakura thought to herself.

          "Wasn't that the villain that almost beat Vlad Queen?" Daichi exclaimed, worried about her friends.