Chapter 47. Nightmare

Edits: It came to my attention that I described the method of what to do if someone has a seizure in a very unsafe way. Initially, I bought into the idea that you could choke on your tongue, but after a little research I found that that was only a myth. I'm still not 100% sure on how to handle everything, but after checking a few sites, I found some constants and will use those instead. What it is currently should be the appropriate way to handle the situation. Anyone with experience or training, please correct me if I'm still wrong.

          Previously On "Man Made"

          "Well that's simple. We'll be fighting this legal battle with all of our might. We will not return you to the hands of your most prominent abuser. To do so would be negligence on our part as heroes." Nezu answered.

---

          "How about this? My friends quirk allows her to see specific memories. You're 16 now, but if I recall, you joined the League at 15. As sad as it is, we understand you tried to kill yourself. I will make a contract, that you and she will sign, saying that she will look at only the memories from your early years to right before you joined the League, specifically, all the way up until you tried to kill yourself." Houng Dog interjected.

---

          All 3 pros walked out and left (Y/n) to his thoughts. Deciding he needed to think about it, he went to his room in the dorm and thought, eventually drifting into sleep.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After falling asleep, (Y/n) begins to dream. However, he doesn't go to Contrast's room. This is an actual dream. He finds himself in an open field. Looking around, he recognizes the place.

          "This is where I sparred with Sensei." (Y/n) commented.

          Looking further at his surroundings, he sees All For One. He runs up to her until she says something, stopping him.

          "Honestly, you're a disappointment. I expected you to do better than this." All For One said, sending a wave of air at him.

          In surprise, (Y/n) tried to use his quirk to dodge. Key word: Tried.

          "It's not working?!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

          He didn't get to contemplate it long as his body was torn apart by the massive attack.

          Quickly his eyes shot open. He was in the room where he first met Shigaraki. Looking around, (Y/n) grew more confused. When he laid eyes on Tomura, he stopped. She was different. She had a malicious grin on her face. Slowly, she walked towards him.

          "I don't even know why Sensei was interested in you. You're pathetic. You wouldn't even make a suitable Nomu." Shigaraki said as she walked up to him.

          "Shigaraki, it's me. Don't you remember?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, further confused and panicked by her words.

          Rather than words, Shigaraki reached her hand towards (Y/n). Knowing her quirk, (Y/n) tried once again to swap away, but once again was unable to. Unable to dodge, Shigaraki grabbed his throat with all 5 fingers.

          Immediately, his body started to decay. Because she started with his windpipe, he couldn't even scream as his body slowly ripped itself apart. He felt each excruciating moment of his flesh, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, organs, and bones being torn apart.

          Yet again, his eyes snapped open. He was in the League's main bar. Looking around, he saw it was just him, Dabi, and Toga.

          "What's going on?!" (Y/n) panicked as he stood up from the bar stool.