Chapter 21. Fame?

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Don't worry. All your questions will be answered, but first, you should know why you're here. When you fought All For One, at the end, she attacked you leaving you breathless. Simply put, I took over to ensure no further damage came. Every time I have control, you will come to this room. Also, I'm gonna need a name." the copy stated.

---

          (Y/n) raised his hand and took Contrast's. Expecting a hand shake, he was a little surprised to see Contrast's right hand had changed color to match (Y/n)'s. As this happened, memories came flooding into (Y/n). Various memories of (Y/n) being beat down, abused, brutalized,and many other things came flowing through his mind.

---

          "Anyway, it's time for you to go. I hope you understand the full scope of the choices you've made today." Contrast spoke, the last thing (Y/n) heard before he woke up.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following  (Y/n)

          We open to see (Y/n) now currently at an abandoned beach, about an hour walk from the hideout. He is currently doing warm-ups for training. This consisted of basic things like push-ups, jumping jacks, lunges, stretches and then a half-mile run.

          "It's time to get stronger. It's time to be better. I can't let myself stagnate." (Y/n) mentally told himself, as he progressed with his warm-up.

          Overall ,his warm-up took 15 minutes, a 1 minute, 58 second half mile, 50 push-ups, 75 jumping jacks, and about 5 minutes of stretches. now it was time to start his real exercise. It was something he never thought he'd try. Something he never thought he had time to do. Today, he was trying meditation.

          "I've heard it can help with stress relief, so let's try it out." (Y/n) thought to himself optimistically.

          Sitting down, he crossed his legs and let his hands hang loosely on his knees. He closed his eyes and started breathing in a controlled fashion. He attempted not thinking at all. this went on for about 30 seconds, before he found himself thinking about his past.

          "So much has happened to bring me here. How, in all creation did I get this life. Though, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Wait! this isn't the time to think about it! Focus!" (Y/n) reminisced, then chastised himself. 

          After his thoughts, he tried yet again to collect himself and clear his mind. Sitting still and pacing his breath, he tried yet again to clear his mind by not thinking. However, yet again, he found himself reminiscing his life.

          "They really are fun to be around. Even Toga, who I'm pretty sure is just out right insane. AARGH! Again! Clear My Mind!" (Y/n) thought to himself, his tone switching from contented to angry with himself.

          Trying once more to collect himself, he sat, paced his breathing, and tried to empty his mind. Slowly, he felt himself losing his patience. He once again found himself thinking and reminiscing and thinking.

          "Damn It! This Isn't Working." (Y/n) angrily exclaimed, slamming his fist into the sand.

          "Well, you're never gonna get it if you keep meditating like that." a voice to (Y/n)'s left chimed, suddenly catching his attention, causing him to jump.

          "Holy Fuck! When the hell'd you get there?! Who even are you?!" (Y/n) questioned startled as he hadn't noticed or heard the woman approach, let alone sit beside him.