Chapter 13. Sports Festival Con't

Previously On "Man Made"

          "And Claiming The 1st Place Spot Is Midoriya. Followed Quickly by Bakugou, Then Todoroki!" Present Mic shouted out over the speaker system.

--- 

          "And now for the 1st round! Isami Midoriya VS Hitomi Shinsou!" Midnight announced. (Y/n)'s full attention now on the arena.

---

          "I know Stain. Just couldn't help myself." the child spoke innocently. 

          The child moves forward, a light hitting them revealing their masculine figure.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V.Following (Y/n)

          As Midoriya and Shinsou are walking to the arena, (Y/n) notices Midoriya's bulked up a bit, compared to when he last saw her in middle school. He also took notice of Shinsou. She has indigo hair and eyes.

          "And Start!" Present Mic shouted into the microphone signaling the start of the match

          As soon as it started, Shinsou started talking. The words she said, he couldn't hear. He saw Midoriya charge forward but after she responded, she stopped. This action confused (Y/n). He looked over at Shinsou to see she was smirking and said something (Y/n) couldn't hear. After she spoke Midoriya turned around and started walking back.

          "What the hell is happening. And why are Midoriya's eyes blank. Hitomi Shinsou, huh? Interesting." (Y/n) thought to himself.

          Just as Midoriya was about to step out of the arena, her fingers flicked, kicking up a massive amount of air and breaking her fingers.

          "What The Hell?!" (Y/n) thought to himself, his eyes widening in surprise.

          He may not have known her too well, but he has never seen her do that. After the dust settles, Midoriya runs forward and starts pushing Shinsou. Before she can be pushed out of bounds, the indigo haired girl punches Midoriya's broken fingers and turns the tables allowing her to start pushing Midoriya. However, the greenette had a plan. She threw Shinsou over her shoulder and out of bounds.

          "Shinsou is out of bounds!" Midnight, the acting referee, announced.

          After that, nothing particularly interesting happened, save for Sakura freezing practically the entire stadium, an act which completely disturbed (Y/n), as a spike almost hit him in the face. After that, there was nothing really worth watching except for Katsumi's match against Uraraka. The giant meteor shower was unexpected, but something else stuck out to (Y/n) more.

          "Katsumi's called Uraraka by name. Maybe my fight with her helped show her she's beatable. Maybe she's maturing." (Y/n) thought to himself, in awe of the result.