Chapter 59. Given A Chance

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Alright, everyone. Let's start. As you all know, I had Toga and Twice go to the Yakuza. Now, I'm going to describe Phase 2." Shigaraki exclaimed.

---

          "Surely, there will be immense fallout when they raid the Hassaikai for the little girl. We'll capitalize on that and perform our own raid on U.A. High. We'll take advantage of the chaos to stealthily invade U.A. and get Nadir back." Shigaraki exclaimed.

---

          "I need to talk to you. About the contract." (Y/n) answered, prompting Aizawa to be a bit more serious.

---

          "I want to see (M/n)." (Y/n) simply stated.

---

          "Honestly, kid. How much more can you surprise me. Truly, you are one hell of a person. You've not only changed this class, but, even if you don't realize it yet, this class has changed you. There may be hope for you, yet." Aizawa contemplated, taking time to remember.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We start today with the sight of (Y/n) and Class 1A in their classroom, with the exception of those who are doing their work study. We are in the middle of Modern Literature with Cementoss, when an announcement came from the P.A. system.

          "(Y/n) from 1A, please come to the principal's office. I repeat, (Y/n) from 1A, please come to the principal's office." Nezu's voice rang out through the classroom.

          "Go on. I'll have somebody take the notes for you." Cementoss told him.

          Nodding, (Y/n) got up from his seat. He made his way to the principal. Along the way, he encountered a group of students that weren't part of the hero course. As he was walking by, he overheard their talking about him. They were talking about his villain life. It was no secret that U.A. had the villain Nadir. In fact, the school was taking massive hits for it. Especially from the parents of students not in the hero course.

          "Why the hell is U.A. helping this damn villain. He's a danger to us all, so we should just get rid of him." one of the girls exclaimed, not caring if he heard her.

          (Y/n) decided to be the bigger person, so he just continued. However, the next few lines got to him.

          "I bet the only reason he's here is because his friends in the League found him useless just like the male he is." another of the girls.

          "Hell, they're all useless. I think they're just a bunch of bitches that faced a little hardship and are throwing a tantrum." the 3rd girl announced.

          Hearing that, (Y/n) was pushed to a point where he decided to speak up.

          "Hey. Say what you want about me. I don't care. But, you'd better stop talking like you know them. Or else, I might just have to show you how wrong you are." (Y/n) threatened.

          "Oh yeah? And  what are you gonna do? Those armbands make it so you can't use your quirk! You're just like every other weak ass male in the world!" the person who initiated the conversation spoke up.

          "Quirk or not, I'll show you the difference between you and I. The difference between a brat who's hardest experience might be the next exam and the people who were forced out of a good life because of circumstances we can't control. Let me guess, you also think that students in the hero course are only there because they were born lucky. Tell you what. I'll strike you a deal. If the 3 of you attacking me together can land even one hit on me in the next 30 seconds, I'll get on my knees and beg for forgiveness." (Y/n) taunted.