Chapter 35. Late Night Drama

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Alright (Y/n), last time your control lasted 4 minutes, 38 seconds. Today, we're gonna go for 5 minutes of Contrast Control. When I see your eyes change, I'll start the timer." Ectoplasm instructed.

---

          "(Y/n). Before we continue, All Might wants to talk to you. I'll give you guys a few minutes." Ectoplasm said, before walking away.

---

          (Y/n) then activated his Contrast Control, and faced Ectoplasm. They then both charged forward. Ectoplasm threw a kick, which rather than dodge, (Y/n) caught. He then gripped her leg tightly. She was going to hit his hand, but he was faster. He threw her over himself and slammed the pro's clone into the ground. The clone then faded into a cloud of matter that flew back to the pro heroine.

          "Holy Shit, I Killed Her!" (Y/n) exclaimed, full of fear at what he'd done.

---

          "You got it. I'll train so hard, I'll never have to worry again." (Y/n) returned, giving his own smile.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We open to see (Y/n) standing outside of The Heights Alliance Class 1A Dorm. It's the night before the Provisional License Exam. As he is standing by himself, (Y/n) watched the colors as the sun sets, thinking to himself.

          "I know I've been practicing, but I don't think it would be right for me to take the test. I know the teachers want me to, but I feel like I'd be betraying the League." (Y/n) thought to himself.

          As he watched the color slowly fade into the night sky, unknown to him a person is approaching him from behind.

          "I mean. I did almost get to 5 minutes of Contrast Control and the teachers are treating me like I'm a student, but I can't bring myself to do it. The League has given me far to much for me to turn into a hero." (Y/n) thought to himself, watching as the night sky finally turned into the deep black of the night.

          After the sun had set, (Y/n) turned to go back inside but was met with the sight of Daichi.

          "Daichi? Why are you here?" (Y/n) asked.

          "I saw you standing out here. I wanted to know what you were thinking about." Daichi answered.

          "Oh. I was watching the sunset. I was actually just about to head inside" (Y/n) answered, hiding his true thoughts.

          "Oh. Well, me and a few friends were gonna watch a movie. Do you want to join us?" the electric lass asked.

          "I mean, if your friends are ok with it." (Y/n) returned.

          "They should be cool." Daichi exclaimed, grabbing his hand and dragging him inside.

          After being pulled inside, (Y/n) was met with the sight of Kyouka Jirou, Mina Ashido, and Eiko Kirishima.

          "Hey guys, do you mind if (L/n) joins us." Daichi asked, unaware she just used his last name.

          (Y/n)'s eyes were shadowed by his hair. His fists were clenched and he was clenching his jaw. The others noticed this and were about to comment, but (Y/n) stormed off and went to his room. When he walked in, he slammed the door. The sound of the door slamming was so loud, it was heard all throughout the dorm.