Chapter 65. Puzzle Pieces

Putting this out way earlier than I wanted to. It's almost 1am for me at the time of publishing, but I know I'm going to be busy at the time I wanted to upload it, so I'm just doing it now. Enjoy chapter 65!

          Previously On "Man Made"

--

          "Let me stop you there. Sorry to interrupt, but you don't have to mince your words for me. I perfectly understand why it is you'd prepare for those things. I didn't expect to get as much trust as I did in the beginning, so I'm understanding as to why you weren't as well. It'd honestly make me feel more at ease if you were just honest with me about this." (Y/n) explained, a serious face adorning his features ever since the mention of All For One. 

          The pros were a bit surprised, but after a moment, they smiled. Only (Y/n) would say the one thing they didn't expect to hear. 

          "It seems I underestimated you, (Y/n). Very well. I'll just put it out there then. (Y/n), All For One gave you 2 quirks in addition to Swap. Currently, your body is containing 3 quirks." Nezu explained, still smiling from her being proud of (Y/n).

---

          He looked at the pro who's crimson gaze had not left him. He focused on himself. While he did not realize it, his subconscious perfectly traced his form, defining the space that would be swapping. In this same instant, he focused on the area behind her. Once again, his subconscious placed a replica of the form it traced earlier. Once both spaces were defined, Swap engaged. (Y/n) appeared behind Eraser Head, all of this happening in the brief instant (Y/n) activated Swap.

---

          "Good. Listen closely. We both know I never give powers I can't tame. He is the one and only exception to that rule to date." All For One put forth.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We open today to the sight of the Class 1A dorm common space. (Y/n) can be found with Mina, Kyouka, and Daichi as they eat breakfast whilst preparing for the school day. Nothing particularly special, simple toast was enough to keep (Y/n) satisfied until lunch.

          "So, (Y/n). You don't eat a whole lot, do you? How do you keep those big muscles on so little food?" Mina inquired, a small grin on her face.

          "Hmm? Who says I don't eat a lot? Regardless, it's not all about quantity. I eat as much as I need to and I eat a healthy amount of proteins, fats and carbs to sustain myself." (Y/n) answered, taking the finishing bite of his first piece of toast.

          "But you're just eating toast! That's not gonna be enough!" Mina exclaimed.

          "It's plenty. Believe me, if it weren't enough, I'd know. I have a pretty good feel of my body." (Y/n) explained.

          "If you say so..." Mina relented.

          At this point, Daichi spoke up.

          "Hey, (Y/n)? How good are you at Math?" the electric lass meekly put forth.

          "Math? I'm ok at it. Why, what's up?" (Y/n) wondered.

          "Well, I was wondering if you would... " Daichi started, getting a little nervous halfway through.

          Mina, realizing what this could mean, internally grinned, a devious plot coming to mind.

          "If I would...?" (Y/n) questioned, wondering where she was going with this.