Chapter 22. Results

Previously on "Man Made"

          Overall ,his warm-up took 15 minutes, a 1 minute, 58 second half mile, 50 push-ups, 75 jumping jacks, and about 5 minutes of stretches. now it was time to start his real exercise. It was something he never thought he'd try. Something he never thought he had time to do. Today, he was trying meditation.

---

          "Well, you're never gonna get it if you keep meditating like that." a voice to (Y/n)'s left chimed, suddenly catching his attention, causing him to jump.

---

          In response, rather than words, she demonstrated her abilities. In what seemed to be an instant, her fist was in front of the boy's face. Finally realizing the position he was in, (Y/n) jumped back.

---

          "Oh, a lot of people know that name. You've been getting a lot of attention in the villain world. I mean a male villain. That's already rare. Now, a male with a quirk. That's impossible. Yet somehow, you're both of those." the woman answered.

---

          "Hey (Y/n). Sensei called a meeting for tomorrow. Be down here by 8." Kurogiri instructed.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A

          We open today to see each of the students of class 1A. It has been a few days since their end of term final exam. They are currently sitting in their class, talking with friends while waiting on their teacher to come in and discuss what happens next. After a few minutes of talking about random things, Eraser Head walked in, quieting the students.

          "Hello students. As you all know, we recently had our end of term finals. Before we begin class, I want to discuss those results and what we'll be doing next as a class." Aizawa proclaimed as she walked towards the front of the classroom.

          When she got to the front of the room, she pulled out a remote and clicked on the board. It presented information on how the students did. The information revealed that every student passed the written exam. However, the board also displayed that 5 students, Eiko Kirishima, Ryoko Sato, Mina Ashido, Daichi Kaminari, and Hana Sero had failed their practical exam.

          "Now as you can see, all of you passed the written exam. Unfortunately some of you failed the practical. All in all, I think these results reflect on the development of you guys during your internships. Some of you even grew during you finals." Aizawa commented, while she reviewed the results.

          "I guess just because my partner passed, it doesn't mean I did." Hana Sero commented sadly, as she saw her result.

          "I already knew I failed, but it still stings to see how good everyone else did." Kirishima responded.

          "Yeah, same." Ryoko agreed.

          "It was so unfair! I never realized how great principle Nezu really was." Mina stated full of energy.

          "I know. It was nothing like the entrance exams." Daichi agreed.

          The rest of the class had no real comments aside from the relief they passed. As soon as the class quieted down, Aizawa continued.

          "Enough about the exams. In a few days, we'll be leaving to a training camp in the forest. In a little bit, I will pass these permission slips out. Unfortunately, because of the risk of villains, the location can't be revealed. Before I continue, any questions?" Aizawa explained, then asked.