Chapter 5. Invasion

Previously on "Man Made"

            "We'll be raiding the USJ. That reminds me, you don't have an alias yet, do you (Y/n)? You're gonna need one" Shigaraki exclaimed.

            "I've been thinking about it for a while now. Call me Nadir." (Y/n) responded.

            "As in the lowest point of something? Why?" questioned Kurogiri.

            "Because it's the one place I will never be again." (Y/n) spoke. And as simple as that, the villain Nadir was officially born.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V.

           We open to see Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and (Y/n) all gathered in the bar. They are all wearing their villain suits. Shigaraki is wearing a black long sleeve shirt and pants, accompanied by the many severed hands that (Y/n) had seen her in the fist time he met her. Kurogiri was wearing her usual outfit, which consisted of typical bartender fashion. It made perfect sense as her quirk was plenty disguising on it's own. (Y/n) was wearing all black tactical military pants tucked into black combat boots. Strapped to his right thigh is his Tanto Machete and hidden throughout certain parts of his suit are easy to access throwing weapons. Tucked into his pants was an all black, tight fit, tactical combat shirt. He had fingerless combat gloves that had minor padding on the inside and a flexible metal outlining to make his punches hit harder. He has placed on his face a black half mask with whit decals designed to look like the lower half of a skeletons jaw. The outfit had been designed to maximize flexibility as well as the fabric being durable. Inside the bar with them was a hulking mass of a woman, with skin completely black, a beak and an exposed brain. She was dressed simply in cargo pants that looked to have been ripped at the knees and simple bandages to cover her chest, not that she could feel any shame as she was designed by All For One to exclusively listen to orders by members of the League and not feel anything else. This was Nomu.

            These people are gathered currently because today is the day the U.A. students will be going on their field trip to the USJ. The USJ was an artificial rescue facility designed to teach students how to rescue people in various situations. The goal was to raid it to not only mark the debut of the League Of Villains, bit hopefully kill All Might. This event was especially big for (Y/n) because, while not as members of the League, the other member do have a criminal history. (Y/n) did not. This was not only the debut of the League, but also the debut of the villain, Nadir. 

            (Y/n) was currently steadying his breath in preparation for the raid. He had spent the past 10 days since studying the names, faces, and quirks of the students from the list. He was confident he could outright beat most of them, but there were a few he had to think about for a while. One being Sakura Todoroki. He only really knows her quirk in name and a vague description as she had not taken the standard entrance exam. He wouldn't be able to match her in sheer power, but he has thought of a counter measure in case he is completely frozen by her quirk. Another was Eiko Kirishima. Her quirk allowed her to harden her skin to incredible levels. This would mean that his blades would be useless and he couldn't do much physical damage. His only hope would be to outlast her in a battle of stamina. The final one he was unsure of was Katsumi Bakugou. When he had saw she was in class 1A he ws initially angry, thoughts of revenge for years of torment flooded his mind, but then he thought about it, she is quite powerful. If he makes even one mistake it could be over. There was one student that perplexed him. This was Isami Midoriya. he could remember her being quirkless, so he'd wondered how she was able to shatter the 0-pointer as she had. Her quirk was labeled superpower and it seems to be a simple body augmentation quirk.

            "Its time. Make sure when you split the student you separate (Y/n) from the main group. And (Y/n), when you're given the ok, make your way back to the plaza. I trust you to handle anyone in your path." Shigaraki said, signaling Kurogiri to open a warp gate from here and various locations across the city, away from the hideout, to the various zones and the main plaza of the USJ.

            "Right." both (Y/n) and Kurogiri responded, following along with Shigaraki's plan.

            As Shigaraki walked through the portal, quicly followed by (Y/n), Nomu and a few random thugs appearing form other locations,as well as Kurogiri's portal forming into herself, there were mixed reactions.

           "Hey look! They even got fake villains!" One of the students exclaimed, catching the attention of their teacher.

            As Shoko Aizawa, AKA pro heroine Eraser Head, turned in response to those words, she immediately prepared for action.

           "No, everyone stay back. Those are real villains." the pro heroine spoke seriously as she put on her goggles and began analyzing the crows of villains as she jumped forward fully prepared for combat.

" the pro heroine spoke seriously as she put on her goggles and began analyzing the crows of villains as she jumped forward fully prepared for combat

           Her attention went quickly over each person, as her experience as a pro allowed her to pick up on information on the fly. She paid particular attention to a few choice members. The first being Shigaraki. Eraser Head had determined that she was the leader of these villains as she was the first to step through the portal. She also noticed the hulking mass the is Nomu as it was fairly difficult to miss the monster that's the same size as All Might. However, who her attentioned turned the most to was the one dressed in black with a half mask, standing slightly behind the leader and a little to her right. Their features were fairly masculine. She hesitated for a moment as she tried to figure the person out. Shigaraki used the moment to chime in.

          "Hello everyone. We are the Villain Alliance." Shigaraki started as she looked around.

          "That's strange. Where's All Might? She was supposed to be here today." She scratched her neck quite violently as she hatefully continued, alerting the pro heroine.

           Firstly, The fact that they were here means there was an information leak. And secondly that comment told her that these people came here with a plan to beat All Might. But, none the less, she continued forward engaging in combat with and defeating some of the random thugs with great efficiency.

            "Well no matter. We can at least hurt her pride by killing some of her students!" Shigaraki exclaimed as Kurogori attempted to warp all the students to the various zones where the villains were currently in hiding, but only warped a majority of the students as some had dodged. She also made sure to warp (Y/n) as instructed, and left a small piece of herself hidden away so she could warp him back if she needed to.