Chapter 42. Villain Exercises Cont'

Previously On "Man Made"

          "After all, your opponent is me." (Y/n) declared, finally revealing himself by suddenly appearing in front of Kendo and grabbing her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes.

---

          "Jirou and Kendo are unconcsious! Nadir wins!" Vlad Queen declared for everyone to hear.

---

          "We can't tell you that. As pros, it'll be your responsibility to pick up information on your opponents on the fly. Not knowing is your own fault. You should have done research on him after his capture." Aizawa answered.

In response, Class 1B looked towards Vlad Queen in hopes of an answer.

          "Don't look at me. Eraser is exactly right. Hopefully, you now see why I said you shouldn't underestimate him. We pros have had run-ins with him. We know what he's capable of and unless you lot shape up, I predict he'll win every match." Vlad Queen addressed her students.

---

          "Up next..... Todoroki and Monama VS Nadir!" All Might declared.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A and Class 1B

          We open to see both classes in the monitoring room. They are watching before the match begins.

          "The previous matches have been surprising, but this should be a win for us. Todoroki is super strong and with Monama as a teammate, he's basically fighting 2 of her." Tsurabara commented.

          "Don't be so sure. Their ice will be useless against him. Last time they fought, Todoroki wouldn't use her fire. Even with the overwhelming power of her right side, she still lost. On top of this, Nadir's strength doesn't come from overwhelming power, but incredible skill and experience. If he pulls it to close range, it all but assures his victory. This'll be a challenge on both sides." Tokoyami countered, remembering her fight with him at the USJ.

          "Seems like she's learned from her fight with him. It doesn't get as much attention as the other 2, but she ingrained the lesson she learned inside of her. You've done some amazing things to this class, Nadir." Aizawa thought to herself, pleased with her student's deduction.

          Deciding to leave it at that, the students watched in silence as the match began.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          Currently, (Y/n) is inside of the building the exercise would happen. He had moved the dummy up to the 5th floor. He was using this time to think.

          "Todoroki is already going to be a tough fight. I beat her last time, but she was holding back. At the very least, she should recognize her ice won't be too valuable against me. Monama doesn't have that knowledge, though I'm sure she's been told. I vaguely remember her from the Sports Festival. She has a copy quirk. I don't know the statue of limitations, but I have to assume, at the very least, I'm fighting 2 Todorokis. I think I have an idea." (Y/n) thought to himself, putting together everything he knew, before formulating a plan.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Sakura Todoroki and Nagiko Monama

          We see our 2 heroes outside. They are currently planning.

          "Alright, give me a rundown of your quirk. I need to know how it works." Nagiko started.