Chapter 37. Exam Day Cont'

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Alright class, as you all know, today is the day of the Provisional License Exam. We have a bus waiting outside. Get your costumes and meet me outside." Aizawa instructed.

---

          "I decided I'll take the test. But, since we're gonna be in an enclosed space, can I have my quirk temporarily?" (Y/n) stated and requested, giving Aizawa a serious look.

---

          "I see. Well, I'm (Y/n). Just (Y/n). Villain name: Nadir. Remember the name of the villain who showed you what fear really is." the villain returned.

---

          When the color faded from his eyes, unlike last time, the sight scared the young lass. Her eyes widened in fear and she felt like she was choking on the air itself. She was about to scream, but (Y/n) swapped right next to her and kicked her left ribs, breaking 3 of them. She was unconscious. (Y/n) then tagged all of her targets.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After the announcement that he had passed rang through the stadium, he made his way to the rest area.

          "I feel a lot better. Kicking the shit out of bullies tends to do that though." (Y/n) thought to himself, before making his way back.

          When he started walking, two things changed. The lights on his armbands turned back on, meaning until the next test Aizawa was making sure he didn't get into trouble. In addition, the lights on his target's all turned blue.

          While he was walking, the ambient noises of combat and the announcer rang through. about half way back to the rest area, he an into a girl who wore the Shiketsu High hat. She had a full body leather suit with the chest opened up, reveling a bit of cleavage, white boots that went up to just below her knees and a loose collar around her neck. She had fawn colored hair and dark brown eyes.

          "Can I help you. As you can see, I already passed." (Y/n) said, referring to his targets.

          "(Y/n), it's Toga. Why are you here?" the girl who claimed to be Toga asked, causing (Y/n) to be much more serious.

          "You expect me to believe that you're Toga? Why should I believe that?" (Y/n) asked.

          Suddenly the skin of the stranger began to melt off and took the form of Toga. Somehow, in addition to her skin melting, her clothes did as well and Toga was covered by a murky gray liquid.

          "Point proven." (Y/n) calmly said.

          "Aww, I was hoping you'd be more flustered." Toga said, striking a pose playfully.

          "You know, if I hadn't lived a life surrounded by exclusively females, then maybe I would. Regardless, to answer your question, I'm here because they enrolled me as a student after my capture. The only reason I took the exam was to get payback at someone." (Y/n) answered.

          "That makes sense. I'm here to get a few blood samples, namely Isami's" Toga said, using her quirk to return to the previous form, along with it her clothes returning.

          "I see. Well, I won't tell anyone. Give the league a message for me: I can't come back right now, but get in contact with a villain named Shade." (Y/n) requested.

          "Got it. Anyway, back to the goal." Toga said running off.

          Fortunately for the 2 of them, the encounter had taken place in an area that was covered by rubble, so no one could witness the situation. Continuing on his walk, he eventually made it back to the rest area. Because of his distance, by the time he got there, some of the other 1A students had gotten there before him. Deciding he wanted to be alone, he just waited until the first round was over. He was sitting on the floor against the wall in silence, until a few of his classmates approached him.