Chapter 27. All For One VS All Might

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Holy Shit!" (Y/n) thought to himself, knowing the importance of that hand.

---

          "Sensei. Please lend me your power." Shigaraki asked as she turned towards a monitor All For One was using to listen in on everything.

---

          Suddenly, two puddles of dark, murky liquid appeared in the sky to the sides of Shigaraki. Out of these puddles came a number of Nomus. Then Bakugou and each of the members of the League mouths started releasing that same dark, murky liquid and they were warped away.

---

          After a, not so thorough, investigation of her body and making sure she wasn't injured, (Y/n) set Kurogiri down and aided in capturing Katsumi.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We resume the situation at the, now destroyed, Nomu warehouse. All For One and All Might have started their fight. Meanwhile, the members of the League Of Villains are currently attempting to capture Katsumi.

          "Dodge! Dodge! I have to keep away!" Katsumi thought to herself, moving constantly to avoid being hit.

          The League members didn't bother with words. Toga would try and slice Katsumi again and again. Katsumi retaliated by sending an explosion towards her. Ms. Compress would try to get close and turn Katsumi into a marble. Magne was attempting to use their magnet to attack the explosive lass. Twice and Spinner both were trying to grab her. (Y/n) was still unable to see clearly, but did his damnedest to close the distance. This continued with little success before (Y/n) had an idea.

          "Magne! Polarize Katsumi and I! Right as we're about to clash, deactivate!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

          "You got it!" Magne returned, activating their quirk.

          Suddenly, Katsumi was enveloped in a pink glow and (Y/n) was enveloped in a blue glow. Then, they both started moving towards eachother. While they were moving towards each other, (Y/n) raised his leg for a kick and Katsumi readied her right arm for an explosion.

           "The heroes weren't totally wrong about my eyes, but there was a misconception. My eyes help me focus and see what I'm swapping. If I know where I'm going, even if it's not a clear picture, I can swap!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

           Just as they were about to clash, the glows left their bodies. Then Katsumi threw her arm forward and unleashed an explosion, only to hit nothing. (Y/n) had swapped with the air behind her and kicked her in the back. However, due to the adrenaline in her system, she was able to get up and the onslaught continued.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V;. Following All For One

          While the League was fighting, All For One and All Might were having their exchange. The fight had been a simple progression of All Might rushing in and being blown back by All For One. This continued until All For One decided to taunt All Might.

          "You've gotten weaker since we last fought." All For One started.

          "I can't fight at full strength with Katsumi here." All Might thought to herself.

          "Although, heroes are the most dangerous when backed into a corner. It still haunts my dreams sometimes. That look on your face as you drove me into the ground, while your stomach fell apart." All For One continued.