Chapter 16. Nadir VS Blemish!

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Tomura tried to recruit the Hero Killer: Stain. But, it didn't turn out so well." Kurogiri explained.

---

          After a few hours of sitting and small talk, Shigaraki has Kurogiri warp them away. After about 15 minutes of them being gone, (Y/n) got dressed in his villain attire and used his quirk to get to Hosu faster by swapping with the air on top of buildings. Overall, the trip took about 40 minutes.

---

          "Damn! I thought I'd hit him. Oh well. Call me Blemish! Stain, I'm gonna fight this one." the, now named Blemish, said to Stain, his voice psychotic, only amplified by the malicious grin on his face. 

          "So that's how it is. Ok. Come at me." (Y/n) spoke full of confidence. 

          With that the unknown villain charged at (Y/n) ready to kill him.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          Blemish suddenly rushed (Y/n). Jumping back, (Y/n) dodged his initial charge and jumped into a back alley. Blemish, having lost sight of (Y/n) turned around. He was met with a fist square to the jaw. When he saw it was (Y/n) who hit him, he was confused.

          "Huh? You just went into an alleyway. But now, you're here. How did you get back so fast? Oh well, I'm still gonna kill ya!" Blemish psychotically declared, as he got up and charged (Y/n) again.

          "This guys fucking insane." (Y/n) thought to himself, casually dodging slice after slice.

          Blemish continued to slice and try to cut (Y/n), but (Y/n) was agile enough to dodge and even throw in a few punches. After a few moments, Blemish charged forward faster than (Y/n) could fully dodge, placing a shallow cut on (Y/n)'s left arm.

          "What The Hell Was That! I could dodge him earlier, but that was unexpected!" (Y/n) thought to himself.

           "You're probably wondering what that was, aren't you? It's simple, really. Though I may be male, I do have a quirk. That gives me the advantage here!" Blemish proudly proclaimed.

          "I guess it's possible Stain's overpowering aura of malice awakened his quirk. Much like Sensei for me." (Y/n) thought to himself, thinking of what to do next.

          "A quirk?! How is that possible?!" (Y/n) declared feigning ignorance, also hiding his own quirk.

          "A simple spell, really! Not that I'd tell you how. But since you're going to die, I'll tell you how my quirk works. It's called Redirect! Whenever something hits me, my body stores the force. I can then release that force! However, I have to release it all at once and I still feel the pain." Blemish spoke, giggling like an idiot while doing so.

          "I see. So, you're easily beatable." (Y/n) exclaimed, taunting his opponent.

          "Why, you!" Blemish responded, rushing forward only to be halted by a knife coming towards him.

          (Y/n) then proceeded to throw knife after knife. before he ran out he would simply use his quirk to bring them back. Of course to the child like mind of Blemish, it was as if he had infinite knives. Blemish was able to dodge most of them, gaining quite a few cuts across his arms and legs.

          "When the hell is he gonna run out?!" Blemish thought to himself, confused on the matter. it never occurred to him his opponent may have a quirk.