Chapter 8. Reflections

Previously on "Man Made"

           "I've *huff* seen better *huff* days."the young man responded tiredly.

           "Let's get you home. Shigaraki, we've lost. Let's go." Kurogiri said as she carefully warped (Y/n) to his room in the League hideout so he can rest.

          "Yeah." Shigaraki spoke full of concern, putting aside her anger at the loss as she stepped through the portal.

           "This isn't the last you'll see of us All Might." She declared as the portal closed around her. They left before a rush of heroes came bursting through the door.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following 1A

          "What just happened and who was that?" was the collective thought among most of the people in the situation. However, there were some people thinking other thoughts.

          "That voice. That guy sounded familiar, but I could't tell from this distance." Thought Midoriya, wondering where she heard the voice.

         "Who was that man that the villains showed so much concern. He looked injured. He must have been fighting. Whatever, I'll think about it later. Right now, I have to check on my students." All Might thought to herself.

         Turning around she was met with the faces of most of her students, who for the most part are unharmed, save for a few scrapes and bruises. She also saw the state Aizawa was in. Eraser head was bleeding from her head and various parts of her body. Multiple bones throughout her body were broken. However, what stuck out to All Might was after most students found their way back to the central plaza, 3 were missing.

          "Where are young Bakugou, Tokoyami, and Todoroki?" All Might thought worriedly, as she felt herself getting weaker.

          "Someone please search for students in this place." All Might instructed as she deflated. Fortunately, Cementoss put up a wall to protect her secret.

          "Snipe. Midnight. You go look for students. We'll stay here and make sure the students are unharmed." Cementoss offered.

          "Right." both Midnight and Snipe responded seriously, while they headed into the USJ to search for the missing 3.

          After they left, Cementoss led the students outside, where they loaded Eraser head and 13 into an ambulance. The 17 students that were fine were sent on a bus back to U.A. so that there was less to manage at the USJ. After they were gone, All Might, in her skinny form, walked out and proceeded head directly for the ambulance that Eraser Head was in.

          "I'm sorry, Eraser. I should have been there sooner." All Might spoke, full of regret for not being there when she should have. Of course, Being unconscious, Aizawa gave no response.

          About 10 minutes later, Midnight and Snipe both came back, carrying the 3 missing students. Upon seeing them, The heroes were filled with relief. At least no one was kidnapped. The heroes had loaded the students into separate ambulances, each accompanied by a different hero.

          When they inspected their bodies, they noticed that Sakura and Fumiko had some bruises and mild Concussions. However, when they inspected Katsumi, they'd noticed she had 2  fully broken ribs on her right side, as well as many of her ribs being fractured. With that they were sent back to U.A. for treatment.

          Outside of the ambulances, Snipe, Midnight, Cementoss, and All Might were discussing the 3 students.

          "I don't know who could have beaten all 3 of them. They are each strong. This person must have a terrifying quirk." Cementoss spoke.