Chapter 14. Internships

Previously On "Man Made"

          "IT'S YOURS! YOUR QUIRK NOT HERS!" Midoriya shouted, as she punched Todoroki in the stomach, sending her almost out of bounds

.---

          "What The Hell! I came here today to get information, not to realize everyone is too fucking strong! How in the hell can I hope to go against that?!" (Y/n) thought to himself.

---

          "HOWITZER IMPACT!" Katsumi roared, unleashing a massive explosion that sent Sakura flying into the rubble that remained of the wall. 

          After that (Y/n) zoned out. He was so preoccupied thinking about everything he's witnessed today. 

          "How In The Hell Did They All Improve in Such A Short Time! I can't worry about this now. I have what I need. it's time to get back to base." he thought to himself as he stopped the camera, got up and left the arena.

---

          "I need to speak with Sensei." (Y/n) requested, knowing what he has to do to get stronger

(--<-->--)

3rd person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We open to see the League Of Villains. they are currently having a meeting with All For One.

          "I've called you all here to discuss the footage (Y/n) was able to acquire for us." All For One spoke, starting the meeting.

          "There was a lot of useful information, so thank you (Y/n). The footage gave us an idea of just how powerful these students really are. Truth be told, there were many feats that surprised even me." All For One continued.

          "After reviewing the footage he acquired, I have assembled a list of certain students. However, I will give you the footage Shigaraki. I want you to form your own ideas. This will help you grow as a leader." All For One instructed, as she handed Shigaraki both her own list and a thumb drive with the footage.

          "I understand. Thank you, Sensei." Tomura responded, taking the paper and thumb drive.

          "Shigaraki, Kurogiri. You two leave. (Y/n), Kurogiri told me you wanted to see me." All For One instructed.

          "Yeah." (Y/n) answered as Kurgiri ans Shigaraki left.

          "Well. What do you need?" All For One questioned.

          "I need to be stronger. I've been working on a few things, but it isn't enough." (Y/n) 

          "What's bringing this on? Why do you think this?" All For One asked, intrigued by the sudden change within the boy.

          "When I saw their performances at the Sports Festival, I realized just how explosively everyone progressed. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to learn how to fully utilize my quirk in combat. If I want to be able to compete with those students, I have to be stronger." (Y/n) opened up to his leader about his problem.

          "I see. Well, I could prepare a Nomu for you. But if I may offer some advice, physical power isn't everything, especially with a quirk like yours. You've already developed you're body. Now, I would focus on your technique. Is there anything else?" All For One suggested.

          "Actually, yeah. Just one more thing. Is it possible for quirkless people to get quirks, aside from situations like my own?" (Y/n) questioned. He chose to ask this because for the life of him, he couldn't think of how Midoriya gained a quirk.