Chapter 66. Opportunity

Previously On "Man Made"

          "The other day, when you were testing (Y/n)'s quirk, I went to talk with the Woman herself. All For One. When I told her my thoughts about you, (Y/n), she said it was amusing and offered me the information on one of your quirks. That's not all I got though," All Might started.

---

          "More than that. She was probably making you an influential piece on her board. Immune covers 1 of (Y/n)'s 2 primary weaknesses." Aizawa rationalized.

---

          "(Y/n), I need to talk to you." Aizawa exclaimed, her eyes both serious and melancholy.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n).

          Picking up right where we left off, Aizawa had just stopped (Y/n) and herself on the way to the dorm. Stopping and turning to look at her, (Y/n) saw she had a nit more of a serious look than her normal stoic face.

          "Need to talk to me? What's up?" (Y/n) asked, unsure of what could be so important.

          "Well, there are 2 things. I'll get the easier one out of the way for now. I don't want your answer just yet, but I figured I'd bring this up. Nezu decided that I would be the one labeled as your legal guardian. Part of the process will give you the option to change your name if you'd like. It wouldn't have to be mine, but I know you hate your last name, so I figured I'd put this out there. I'll be signing the papers in a few days so you've got a little bit of time to think about it." Aizawa first explained.

          Due to the tone of her voice, (Y/n) could tell this wasn't what the serious subject was. Obviously it was important, but there was a more pressing issue awaiting him. Although, it was a bit sudden and (Y/n) didn't really know what to think about the situation. His name. He hated it. He knows he hates it so damn much. That's why it was so curious of him that he hesitated to give his answer.

          "I see. Well, that's good to know, I guess. I'm not really sure what to make of this. Well, I'll think on it. What else did you need to tell me?" (Y/n) asked, trying not to think about this right now, not sure of why he didn't jump at the opportunity.

          Aizawa took a breath. She was one of the people against this idea, but as she was outvoted, it was determined that she would share this.

          "Alright. Earlier today, along with their Work Study students, a collection of heroes met up today. Have you ever heard of the Shie Hassaikai?" Aizawa asked.

          "No, I haven't." (Y/n) answered, wondering where this was going.

          "I see. They're a Yakuza group. We know they're currently led by a woman named Chisaki Kyou. Her villain alias is Overhaul." Aizawa explained.

          "Ok. What does this have to do with me. If you're looking for info on the group, I don't have it. I never branched off from the league, so I don't really know of any notable villains outside of the news." (Y/n) explained, unsure as to his purpose in this conversation.

          "That's not it. It was decided after the news of U.A. keeping custody of you was made public. Not all, but some heroes are able to recognize that you're incredibly strong. And with us being able to always track you through the armbands, there is no possibility of you escaping. Because of these 2 factors, someone brought up the possibility of having you help us on a raid." Aizawa explained, her words were concise and clear.