Chapter 29. Captured

Previously On "Man Made"

          "Damn it, (Y/n). If you claim to be strong, then prove it. Then again, I haven't given you everything yet. Now because of your little deal, you should be able to see. So watch and I'll show you how to use this body." (Y/n) heard his own voice come from the sphere.

--

          "UNITED STATES OF SMAAASH!!" All Might proudly exclaimed the name of her ultimate move, slamming All For One into the ground.

---

          After a little bit of a cool down from All Might's attack, the police then took over the scene. All Might was placed on an ambulance. All For One was detained in quirk canceling cuffs and placed in a a vehicle, so she could be taken to Tartarus Prison. (Y/n) and Kurogiri were both placed in the same cuffs, but were placed on an ambulance together. They were then taken to a hospital under heavy supervision.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After the fight between the pro heroines and League Of Villains, Contrast was back in his room. (Y/n) was in the room as well, since he hadn't yet woken up.

          "Damn that rock! I was about to win!" Contrast exclaimed as he took his seat.

          "I know. This was the first time I actually saw you fight. I had the briefest glimpse when you fought Katsumi, but nothing like that." (Y/n) responded, while sitting across from him.

          "Speaking of that. You got my message?" Contrast asked.

          "I did. You said to watch and you'd show me how to use my body." (Y/n) answered.

          "And what did you learn from watching?" Contrast asked.

          "Your movements looked way more fluid than mine. Also, your reaction time and physical abilities are far ahead of mine." (Y/n) answered.

          "Well, we already knew I was physically more able. What I really wanted you to notice was that you think too much. You're body is developed and you've had an amazing brain for years but, you use it too much. When I fight, I simply react. Now, of course it's not a flawless method, and you should always use your head in a fight, but try to stop being as cautious. I know you'll be just fine." Contrast explained.

          "What does that even mean?" (Y/n) asked, confused by Contrast's words.

          "I can't give you all the answers. Use that brain of yours and figure it out." Contrast returned.

          "*sigh* That's fair." (Y/n) responded.

          "Anyway, since you're here, I'll give you the option. You want some more memories?" Contrast offered.

          "Actually, not right now. As much as I'd love to, a lot just happened and I want to finish processing that first." (Y/n) answered after thinking for a few moments.

          "Alrighty then. If you're not going to be getting memories, I suggest you try to wake up now. Warning, expect a huge headache." Contrast responded, then advised and warned.

          "Thanks for the warning." (Y/n) solemnly thanked.

          And with that, (Y/n) walked towards the door to reality. Taking a breath in preparation, he opened the door and walked through. He saw darkness, accompanied by immense pain. Opening his eyes, he saw his environment. He was in an ambulance. He notices his mask has been removed. Looking around, he sees some policewomen and 2 pro heroes, Eraser Head and Nezu.