Chapter 51. He's Different?

Previously On "Man Made"

           "I'm sure you're worried about (Y/n). Well, relax. He's fine. He's currently resting in my office. His vitals are all healthy, he's just a little dazed." Recovery Girl explained.

---

          "Alright, (Y/n). First, I'll introduce you to my friend. This is Kagawa Maya. She's the one who would look into your memories." Hound Dog introduced.

---

          "Anyway, now that you've met. (Y/n), Maya has signed the contract. Eraser has your copy, so talk to her about your decision. Now, onto questioning." Hound Dog said, pulling out a notepad.

---

          Maya and Hound Dog didn't know how to respond. However, Hound Dog noticed a pattern. So far, (Y/n) is one of the only people who information about him has left her at a loss for words more than once.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          The time is 5:30 am. Currently, (Y/n) is in his dorm room. He is sitting at his desk, staring at the contract he'd received from Eraser Head. The contract reads the basic information that would ensure his protection and alleviate any concerns. 

          "I know this would help. I know this would get (M/n). But, I'm not satisfied with that. I want to do it on my wow, with my own strength. Only then will I know I've moved passed her." (Y/n) thought to himself.

          "Uuughh. I don't have time for this. I have to get ready for class." (Y/n) groaned.

          Getting up, he quickly started his morning routine. When he finished, he cleaned up, got dressed, and went to school. When he reached his class, it was just him. He took his seat and waited. After a few minutes, people started filling in, minus those who had work studies. When the class saw him, they hesitated for a moment, especially at the sight of the bags under his eyes. Iida decided to chime in.

          "It's good to see you're ok. But, now that you're back to classes, you need to be sleeping properly. Poor resting habits will only get in the way of reaching dreams!" Iida exclaimed.

          "Whatever. It's not like I have those dreams of heroism you all do. Just leave me alone." (Y/n) returned, averting his gaze.

          Iida would have continued, but Aizawa walked in.

          "Alright class, to your seats. Aside from continuing the lessons on basic first aid, nothing unusual is planned. But first, your regular classes. Recently, some of you have been slipping. If you want to be able to have the same opportunities as your peers, you have to try harder. Mic, you're up." Aizawa addressed the students.

         She walked out, while Mic walked in. So, the day progressed. Every class was fairly normal. The only exception seemed to be (Y/n), who had noticed he was nodding off a lot. This was not usual for him. Eventually, lunch rolled around.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Daichi, Momo, and Mina

          While they were eating, the students decided to make conversation. Surrounded by the ambient noises of other people, Daichi decided to ask a question to the 2 people she was with.

          "What do you think is wrong with (Y/n)?" Daichi exclaimed.

          "Oh, you mean his tiredness. I'm sure he's just stressed. After all that Ms. Aizawa told us, it only makes sense." Momo answered.