Chapter 38. The Next Start

Previously On "Man Made"

          "(Y/n), it's Toga. Why are you here?" the girl who claimed to be Toga asked, causing (Y/n) to be much more serious.

---

          "I'll skip right to it. What happened to you last night? Kaminari is a good friend and I don't want her to be hurt. Last night, she was devastated after you ran off. What was that about?" the purplette asked.

---

          "Hey! I want to drop out! I've already done what I came here to do!" (Y/n) exclaimed, loud enough everyone heard it.

---

          (Y/n) was droning off all up to the end, when a giant fire tornado caught his attention. Looking over he saw a giant tempest of fire, only for it to be destroyed by a sound wave from Gang Orca. She was a heroine who had the qualities of an orca. We watched the pro fight both, Sakura and Ichito. To be blunt, it wasn't looking good for those 2.

---

          Then they both made their way to the bus and waited for the Class 1A students. Along the way, (Y/n) made a stop to change into his school clothes. When the rest of the class caught up, everyone sat down and went back to U.A. High.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following L.o.V.

          It's been a few days since the Provisional License Exam's. Toga returned to the League's new "hideout" with a sample of Isami Midoriya's blood. After the hideout raid, when All Might defeated All For One, The League was in a bit of a financial situation. The League currently consisted of Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi, Himiko Toga, Spinner, Ms. Compress, Twice, and Magne. Ever since their downfall, they've been trying to find and recruit new villains. Most of the members are sitting in a warehouse.

          They were sitting in silence, until Twice walked in. With her were a few people. One was a woman with long dark brown hair and gold eyes. She wore a green jacket with purple fur around the top. Most notably, were the gloves she wore on her hands and the plague doctor mask she wore.

 Most notably, were the gloves she wore on her hands and the plague doctor mask she wore

          The other person with her was Shade. However, she was dressed in her villain attire. Her villain suit consisted of black shorts that went to about her mid thigh, black boots that went up to just below her knees. She also wore a black long sleeve combat shirt, that showed off her midriff. She wore a full face mask, so no one could see her facial features, but they did see her long, flowing auburn hair.

          "I've brought some people. No one is here! One is from the massage Nadir gave us. Nadir never told us anything!" Twice exclaimed, almost comically, as she walked through the door.

          When all of them walked in their was varying reactions. Most of the members were surprised to see the woman in the plague doctor mask. Toga however, was uncaring towards her and was more focused on Shade.