Chapter 26. Hideout Raid

Previously On "Man Made"

          Deciding not to ask anymore questions, (Y/n) took Contrast's hand. The colors of Contrast right hand grew and expanded, covering now, his entire right arm. The sleeve now a deep black, forming a distinction from the white clothes adorning Contrast's body. Suddenly, memories flew into (Y/n) mind.

---

          They then spent the rest of the day sparring each other without using their quirks. Not once did (Y/n) win, but every time he was knocked down, he got back up a little better. Eventually, (Y/n) had to head back to the hideout.

---

          "I have a long way to go. I swear it now. I will go as far as this life will let me, and then I'll go a little farther." (Y/n) declared to himself, full of resolve. He then walked into the hideout and went to bed.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V Following The League Of Villains

          It's been 2 days since (Y/n)'s last visit with Shade. This means that Katsumi has been kept hostage for 3 days. It is currently the evening. While everyone is assembled in the bar, (Y/n) is in his usual seat, staring out the window, watching the sun set, yet again. He is dressed in his villain attire. He is suddenly drawn out of his thoughts by the sound of an explosion. Quickly snapping his attention in that direction, he sees Shigaraki standing eerily still, the hand she uses as her mask, knocked to the floor.

          "Holy Shit!" (Y/n) thought to himself, knowing the importance of that hand.

*Flashback*

          We see the (Y/n), Shigaraki, and Kurogiri of 6 months ago in the bar. They are currently sitting, while Shigaraki strategizes. She is interupted by (Y/n).

          "Hey guys. I was thinking. Both of you know why I'm a villain, but I don't know anything about you guys. I was wondering if you'd share your stories." (Y/n) asked.

          Shigaraki and Kurogiri looked at each other before they both look at (Y/n).

          "What's bringing this on?" Kurogiri asked.

          "I'm just curious. I figure if i'm going to be working with you, I'd like to know your story, so I can know you better." (Y/n) answered honestly.

          "I guess that's fair. but if we do this, I want to share last." Kurogiri said.

          "Guess that means I'm up." Shigaraki said, getting (Y/n)'s attention.

          "Listen close. I'm only gonna say this once. Before I was Tomura Shigaraki, I was Tenko Shimura. I used to live in a house where heroes were forbidden. My father, who lucked out because his mother didn't put him up for breed housing, always said they were never to be talked about. My father had an office. We were never supposed to go into his office. One day, when I was around 4, my older sister snuck her and I in to see a picture of our grandma. Well My father found out and he punished us. This punishment was way more severe than others. All in all, I was so stressed, there was this itch. It wouldn't go away. Then my quirk activated and I couldn't stop it. I decayed my entire family one by one, all because I was a young girl who couldn't control her power. I never wanted to hurt them. It's why I wear their hands around me. This hand on my face belonged to my father.  Now, after all this, I wanted to be saved, but no hero came for me. I was alone and then, Sensei found me. She gave me a place to stay. She gave me hope. That's when I started truly hating this hero society. Especially that damn All Might!" Shigaraki explained.