1.

Luna
The sound of the alarm on my phone woke me up and I blindly reached over and hit the snooze button to get a few more minutes of precious sleep.

At least that was the plan til my friend Layla decided to jump on my bed and disturb said sleep.

"Wake up. Today's the day".

"I just wanna sleep".

"Well too bad. I wanna meet people and I know you do too especially the surprise guest".

"Which you still won't tell me".

"Nope".

"Some friend you are", I joke.

"Really? Well you'll thank me when you see who it is".

"Alright".

I reluctantly got out of bed and I look horrid as I pass by the hotel mirror. I hop in the shower and try to make it quick but make it to where I still smell good and look clean.

I scrub myself with my twilight woods body wash then my strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I step out and after drying myself off with the towel. I put on my sweet pea and violet body lotion on.

I walk out and see Layla already dressed and ready, meanwhile I'm in a towel.

I walk over to my suitcase and I start going through it until I see an outfit in my face.

"This is what you're wearing".

I grab it and grab what I need and I get dressed. A pair of the tightest blue jeans I've ever worn and a blue lace shirt. That had sleeves and straps that were off that shoulder.

I spray myself with some sweet pea perfume and we grab everything we need and we're out the door.