28.

Luna

We lay in bed, arms and legs tangled with each other. Just curled up as close as we could to each other.

Some crappy television show on but we were focused on each other. I was sore but a good sore. I'm sure Chris was too.

How this man could make me this insatiable and still feel loved was beyond me. I'm almost thankful none of his past relationships worked out.

I was appreciated with him. He worshiped me like a goddess. He cares for me and makes sure I'm okay all around.

Even right now his soft kisses here and there are making me feel so good in like a comforting way. I grab the hand closet to me of his and I kiss the open palm.

He smiles at me and brings a thumb to my lip and runs it over my bottom lip. I then kiss his thumb.

"You look like an angel with you hair all spread out over the pillow".

"I'm far from it".

"Shhh you look like one".

"Chris, I'm gonna miss you so much when you leave tomorrow".

"I know sweetheart. I am too but I'll make sure you can come up for thanksgiving okay. Have a good old Boston traditional thanksgiving with my family."

"So you screaming at the tv for the pats to win I'm presuming?"

"Hey don't mock the patriots. But maybe that's one of the things it includes".

"What about us?"

"What do you mean-. Oh. You're definitely a little minx".

"I mean probably not in your childhood bedroom right".

"Or that's exactly where we have it at"

"Who's what now Christopher?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

He laughs and pulls me in closer to him.

"Let me at least take you to the airport tommorow okay so I can say goodbye".

"Okay sweetheart".

I yawned and tried to hide it.

"Someone's tired".

"I don't wanna go to sleep though, I don't want to think about you leaving tomorrow."

"It'll be okay hun. We have was to talk to each other. If we both can I'll probably want to Skype you so much."

"And I'll be perfectly okay with that. It was nice having you for a whole week. Just the two of us. Some things happened but I'm okay."

I move my head up so I can kiss him and I close my eyes and kiss him as hard as I could. He kissed me back just as hard and I ran my hand over his chest and down.

His breathing picked up and so did mine as I wrapped my hand around him.

"I keep asking this but what are you doing to me Luna Kennedy. I feel so complete with you and I feel so much longer with you."

I kissed him again and he moved and I was on top of him. I leaned down and kissed him again and I felt him pour everything he had intro said kiss.

I loved how passionate he is and I can always see his love for me in his beautiful blues. I'm in love with everything about him but his eyes are my favorite.

I adjusted myself and I felt him slid into me and I stayed still letting my body adjust but mostly I did it to see the look on his face.

It was a mixture between biting his lip and letting out soft moans and praises. I grabbed his hands and intertwined my fingers through his and brought our hands above his head. We kissed again.

Biting lips and battling tongues. Lovemaking with Chris Evans was an art form with him. He made everything so perfect and he was so gentle but also knew when to be a little rough at times. It was the best of two worlds.

He helped me lay beside him and walked to the bathroom and cleaned me and him off. He threw the towel somewhere and laid back next to me. He pulled me close and I smiled up at still still blissed out.

He kissed me once and then kissed my forehead.

"I love you babygirl. That will never change, no matter where I am in the world. You are my home and wherever you are I want you to remember that. I will always remain faithful to you and only you. I only need you in my life. You're going to hear rumors but I promise they won't be real. I only have love for you".

"Okay. And I know I know you're not like that Chris. I just wish I could go with you and just make love in your trailer every night. It's going to be so lonely here while you're gone".

"I know sweetheart. Now go to sleep beautiful. I know you're tired. I'll be here when you wake up in the morning".

I try so hard to stay awake but sleep seems to win as my eyes get heavy and Chris kisses my cheek. He pulls me into his chest and I fall asleep.