5.

Cevanslover I thought you'd appreciate this chapter

Luna
Hands everywhere. Bodies and naked skin touching. I feel his lips kissing me. Then his lips trailed down my body starting at my neck. I threw my head back against the pillows.

 I threw my head back against the pillows

He was such an amazing lover. His fingers slowly caressed my busy and his touch felt electric against my skin.

I awoke to the sound of my phone going off.

"Fucking hell", I yell at it.

I looked to see who it was and I answered it quickly realizing it was my mom. And you never leave my mom on voicemail.

"Hi mom".

"Were you sleeping?"

"Yeah. I got home late last night".

"Oh, I'm sorry".

"No, it's okay. I need to get up anyway".

I thought back to my dream and I mentally groaned.

"Well I hope you and Layla had fun".

"We did".

"Well, I'm gonna let you go".

"Okay mom. Love you".

"Love you too".

I pressed end and I saw I had gotten a text and I open it and it's from Chris.

I smile and text him back.

Sorry, slept late I was jet lagged as hell and then my mom called and woke me up

I left out the sex dream I had because I didn't want him to think I was creepy or anything.

I decided to finally get out of bed and as I make my way to the kitchen with my phone in hand. I hear my phone ring and I look down and see it's Chris calling.

"Hey".

"Hey you".

"I had to call and hear your voice."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I didn't really get to hear your voice".

"It's nothing special".

"Coming from you, course it is".

"Stop Chris. I'm over here blushing".

"Wish I was there to see it".

"Really?"

"Course you're adorable when you blush".

"Well thanks I guess". I laugh.

"Welcome. So what are you up to?"

"Well I'm debating making food or just ordering food".

"Oh fun".

"I wish it's just me here tonight. Layla's at work. Plus I live alone".

"Well if I was there what would we eat?"

"Pizza and wine?"

"Really?"

"Pizza is easy and wine because I'll be nervous as hell with you here".

"Just like yesterday?"

"I've had a crush on you for so long okay. So yes".

"Well I'll just have to set up a date soon with pizza and wine for us".

"You wanna go on a date with me?"

"Course. You're something special and I wanna see where this goes".

"Wow this is going kinda fast".

"I'm sorry, you want me to stop?"

"No it's just".

"Hey how about this. I'll send you my Skype name and we can talk on there and it can be more personal then."

"Okay".

"See you in a few".

I end the call and grab my laptop and open Skype. I type in his name and send him a request.

Within a few minutes I saw his face and he smiled that beautiful face.

"Hey sweetheart".

"Hey".

"I missed that pretty face. And now I can see when you blush".

"Stop Chris".

"You're just really adorable".

"You gotta be careful saying things like that. Makes me wanna kiss your face".

"And I'd be more than okay with that".

"Oh yeah?"

"Very. Okay. With. It."

I could see the want in his eyes. And I bit my lip slightly.

God. Those lips. Those eyes. Just everything about him.

"I know this is going fast but I don't feel wrong for it. I wanna kiss you sweetheart. You're so fucking beautiful".

"You can't say things like that. The make me want you so fucking much. You have no idea what you do to me".

"I want to know what I do to you angel".

"Chris", I whimpered.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

I bit my lip and closed my eyes and tried to stop my heart from beating so hard.

"I know we just met yesterday but I really want you so bad".

"I feel the same sweetheart".

"I-I had a dream about us".

"Yeah. Do you want to tell me about it. That's if you want to".

"W-Well, we were in my bed and the room was cast in this red light. We were kissing and I look down and we're naked and you're kissing my neck and your hands are everywhere. Then my mom woke me up".

"Damn, sounds like a good dream".

"It was. I haven't had one like that in so long and when I did, it's always about you".

"I need you so bad baby".

"Me too Chris".

"I wish I could just hop aboard the next plane and see you".

"You could".

"I can't baby. I have to stay here and film this one thing and it'll probably take a month but then I'll be all yours".

"I'm holding you to that Evans".

"Oh I figured. And now we probably stood stop the sexual stuff because I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It's not that. But I'd rather not take care of any problems on the Internet. I wouldn't mind face to face though". I winked.

"Don't do that sweetheart. I'm already so wound up".

"And I'm not?"

"I dunno".

"Have you seem yourself lately."

"I flex in my mirror".

I laugh and fall back against the pillows.

"Sweetheart. Um, I'd say your pretty wound up".

I blushed. I completely forgot I wasn't wearing pants and I was sitting weird on my bed. So he could see my underwear.

"S-Sorry. I forgot".

"You're gonna kill me one day Lu".

"Not before you kill me".