17.

Chris
After we called Layla and Seb for a double date tonight at this fancy restaurant that I had made reservations for with my name. Luna was getting ready for the date.

Our morning had consisted of McDonald's breakfast and binging rick and morty with us heavily making out and ending in a nap.

It was a perfect morning and I wished that we could have more of these mornings. It was just so simple and she didn't want much from me, just love, trust and loyalty. I could give that and receive it too.

I loved her so much.

I walked into her room and I see her standing in her closet looking at clothes.

I wrap my arms around her and she smiles and puts her hands on my arm. I kiss her cheek.

"I really have no idea what to wear tonight Chris".

"You look good in anything sweetheart".

"I mean I have this black dress that might be okay. I mostly just look like a homeless person or a lazy person. All these T-shirts and leggings I own."

"Hey, I've told you I love you in leggings".

"Yeah because my butt looks good in them."

"I'm not wrong am I?"

"No, but that's not the point".

"We could cancel and just stay here all night".

"We invited them out tonight Chris, plus we need to get out for a night".

I gave her my pouting face.

"Don't do that to me babe. You look like a sad puppy. I wanna say yes but we promised. You do this and we can have all the sex you want tonight and tomorrow".

"Yay".

"You're like 5 I swear", she snorts.

"But I have a big-".

"Stop right there mister. I just took a shower and I'm not changing".

"Aww but baby doll".

"Nope. I gotta get ready and then I don't wanna wrinkle your clothes".

"But I'm not wearing a suit, just a blazer".

"Still, all your blazers are nice".

*************
After I changed she was ready and I just stared at her. She was wearing a knee length black strapless dress. Her hair was straight and she had the necklace I had given her on.

"Damn sweetheart you look really good".

"I could say the same thing for you Chris".

"I might have a hard time keeping my hands to myself tonight".

"Try to behave".

"No promises".

We called an Uber to take us to the restaurant. We walked in and said our name and say that Layla and Seb were there.

"Hey guys", they called.

"Hey you two".

We sat down and started with wine and beer.

"So I see it's been a busy few days for you two", laughed Layla.

"Well, busy in other ways of that word", I laughed.

******************
After numerous amounts of drinks I could tell Luna was drunk and it was adorable. She was trying to cuddle me and I could tell Layla was drunk too.

"I think we should call it a night to get these two home". Said Sebastian.

"You're right".

"Are we leaving yet?" Asked Layla.

"Yeah you two are drunk". I said.

"See you later bestie. Have some good sexy time tonight", whispered Luna.

"You tooo bestie. Love you guys", said Layla as Seb helped her up and ended up carrying her on her shoulders along with her shoes.

"I guess we should be getting home to sweetheart".

"Can we cuddle and maybe kiss?"

"Course and we'll see how you feel".

I think she's sober enough to walk but I carry her shoes for her. I hold her hand and we walk outside but I see a flash of a camera and I instantly pick her up and carry her against my chest to avoid her getting seen as much.

We reach the Uber and I pay the guy in advance so when we arrive we can go right in.

I set her on the bed and I see she's been crying but she fell asleep. I help her get undressed and I put one of my shirts on her and a pair of leggings. I take off her makeup. I cover her up and I put a trash can, pills and a water bottle by her side of the bed.

I change and instead of laying in bed with her, I walk into the living room and sit on the couch and turn the tv on.

"Breaking news. Chris Evans spotted with mystery girl. Is this the girl he's been talking about since that interview. And he's been in hiding since then as well so is a serious thing".

I punch the couch and I turned the tv to something else.

I tried so hard to keep her from my daily life. From the cameras and all that. I wanted to just feel like we were just two normal people.

But I failed her.