12.

Luna
I woke up to the feel of kisses against my back. I smiled and stretched. He continued to kiss up and down my back.

I roll on to my back and I kiss him.

"Morning sweetheart".

I see he's got my big white fluffy robe on. And he smiles and scrunches his nose up.

"You're just adorable you know that"

"Not as much you are baby girl".

I get up and throw his shirt on. I feel him smack my butt and I turn my head.

"Christopher". I laugh.

"Can't help it.".

I walk into the kitchen and make a pot of coffee and when it's done I bring the two cups to the table.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Very much so, maybe even enough to skip making breakfast and just have you to myself in your bed all day"

"Hmmmm, that's really tempting. Especially after all those bites I gave you last night."

"My little vampire", he giggled.

"Hey, not my fault I like bitting and you sir have bitable skin. Not to mention all the sounds you made last night."

"Babe, you're gonna kill me".

"Nope".

I sat on his lap slowly and I kissed him. I bit his bottom lip and he moaned.

"Are you naked under that robe?"

"Why don't you find out sweetheart".

I untied the belt and he looked down at me.

"I know you're naked under my tshirt"

I let him take it off me and he smirked.

"God, you're beautiful sweetheart".

I kiss him harder this time and he cups my face as he bites my bottom lip. I wrap my arms around him and I grind my hips down on him. The only thing in the way is the robe. I shift my body and my hips are grinding down on to one of his thighs.

"Chris," I moan as my breathing increases.

"I gotcha sweetheart. Just focus on you okay. You deserve to feel good. Look at you, my gorgeous girl."

"I'm almost there".

"Faster sweets. You're a such a good girl".

"Chris", I moan as I fall against his chest. I look up at him and his eyes are dark with lust.

He moves the robe away and spreads my legs around his waist and slowly sits me down on him and I wanna cry. It feels so good. He kisses my neck and tells me all these sweet things in my ear and I'm taken over by him and the way he makes sweet love to me. He does all the work and I love it.

I'm biting his neck and kissing his lips every once in a while. I wrap my arms around his neck and let him take control and I knew I was done for.

I collapse against his chest and I smile. I nudge my face into the crook of his neck and we lay there catching our breathes.

He plays with my hair as I'm laying against his chest. He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you angel".

"I love you too Chris".