8.

Chris
I woke up to the feeling of Luna's head on my chest. After she told me how she was feeling, she cried herself to sleep and I kissed her several times before she did. I hated what those boys did to her. She was too precious to go though that.

I played with her hair so I could focus on her.

"Morning handsome".

I look down and see she's looking at me.

"Morning angel".

I smiled and she pecked my lips as she hovered over me.

I grab her waist and gently roll us over and I'm over her

I grab her waist and gently roll us over and I'm over her. Kissing her forehead and everyone else gently.

"Best sleep I've had in a while", I said.

"I'm glad hun".

"Are you feeling better today?"

"Much. I'm sorry I had a breakdown like that".

"No, it's okay hun. It's perfectly okay".

"I'm just so used to apologizing for everything. I dunno what's okay anymore".

I kissed her gently and then kissed her forehead.

"I've been there okay. I know how the brain likes to work sometimes".

"It sucks and everything from my past just adds to my insecurities".

"I wish I could take all the pain you're feeling in your brain and rewrite it and just put the things I like about you. You don't deserve any of that. You're a sweetheart".

"I appreciate that Chris. Thank you".

"No problem. It's only the truth".

"I'm gonna make us breakfast. What would you like?"

"Hmmmm, how about we order something and I can hold you in bed longer".

"Or, we can hold each other on the couch and ordering food sounds so much better. I want to just keep you all to myself for a while".

"I wouldn't have it any other way".

We got up and moved to the couch to turn on the tv and Luna opened her phone to order breakfast for us.

"Just out of curiosity, who pays for this house?"

"My dad. He left my mom because of something I don't remember I was too young but to make up for it. He sends me money and pays for this place.".

"Gotcha".
*******************

When the food arrives, we turn on Hulu and decide to just watch an episode of Rick and Morty.

We eat and talk more about life and everything we could possibly talk about.

I was falling for her, way faster then I should but she was just amazing.

"Hey sweetheart. What do you wanna do tonight".

"I dunno. I'm just happy doing anything as long as it's with you".

"Okay baby".

*****************
When Luna was curled up asleep and napping. I grabbed blankets and lights and everything I could think of.

I went outside and started setting everything up and by the time it was dark out I was done.

"Chris".

"I'm over here sweetheart".

I smiled when she gasped at what I made.

"You like it?"

"It's beautiful Chris. No one has ever done this for me. I love it so much".

"I know you had a rough night last night so I thought I'd try to make it better".

"This is the best way"

"I'm glad you like it".

"Best boyfriend ever".

*********************
The second movie in I see she's getting sleepy and so am I so I turn the movie off and I we curl up and I kiss her forehead softly and she sighs and is out like that. I stay awake for a while and just watch her sleep.