21.

Chris

After we came back to her place and put up the groceries Luna started working on dinner and we went ahead and broke into the cheapish wine from the store.

Now I wasn't much of a wine person but I drank it anyway. She was making creamy chicken Marsala and it already smelled delicious.

I set my glass down on the dinner table and made my way to the kitchen. She has her glass of wine in one hand, a cookbook out on the counter and she has a wooden spoon in the other.

I wrap my arms around her and she smiles before taking a sip of her wine and setting it down on the counter.

"That smells so good sweetheart", I said before kissing her neck.

"Thanks babe. I rarely make this but I figured we should have one good date night. I plan on candles, a bath and I have a special surprise for you".

"Oh yeah?"

"Yupp".

"Well I hope dinner is almost done because that bath sounds so good".

"Dinner is done now".

"Awesome I'll set the plates on the table".

I set the plates and the bottle of wine and our glasses on the table as well.

Luna brought the food to the table and as she was about to sit down, I wrapped my arm around her waist and I pulled her into my lap.

I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"Dinner looks so good".

"Wait til you taste it".

"I bet it's good".

I let her go and she sat down and we dug into the food.

"How is it?"

"So good. I think I should always have you cook dinner. You're the best cook".

"I wasn't always that great. I used to hate cooking but for you, I'll cook anything".

****************
After dinner I did the dishes while Luna got the bath ready.

A bit later she comes out in a pink silk robe and grabs my hand. She pulls me into the bathroom and there's tea light candles and a bottle of wine with two glasses.

She kisses me and unties the robe and gets into the water. I just stand there and watch her. My jeans are definitely getting a little tight. She reaches the top of her hair bun and pulls the hair tie out. Her hair falls and I bit my lip.

This was my girl. This was my world.

"It's really lonely in here baby", she purred.

I stripped out of my clothes quickly and threw them in a pile by the door. I got in and I sighed the hot water felt so good.

"So how's the water feel?"

"So good sweetheart. I don't think anyone's done this for me. I love you so much. You treat me so good".

"You deserve it Chris. I love you too".

"Was this the surprise?"

"Nope, there's one more surprise for the night and it's for you".

"Well let me wash you Lu. You made such a great diner and this bath and if the last thing is for me too at least let me treat you darling".

I brushed her hair out of the way and kissed up her back.

"You're just such an amazing, beautiful, kind women. And I'm so happy I've gotten to know you and spend this week with you. I love you so much sweetheart".

"Kiss me right now".

"I'll do more than that".

I kissed her neck and then I carefully pushed her head to the side and bite her earlobe gently.

"Chris", she moaned and I turned her around and she sat down in my lap.

"Lu, I need you".

"You have me Chris. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you always".

"I don't think I could be without you. I've pictured my future with you. I thought about you meeting my family, my friends. Me showing you off to the world. I think you're it for me baby".

"Chris, you've thought about our future?"

"Course dear."

"I never thought I'd be part of anyone's future. I just figured I was the type that guys wanted to screw and leave. I never thought I'd get to have this with anyone".

I cupped her cheek and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"You just never had the right man in your life. I hope I can be that. I want to be everything you've ever wanted. I want to give you everything your heart desires".

"I just desire to be loved and you give me that".

I kissed her forehead and she laid against my chest. We held each other until the water got too cold.

I put her robe on her and carried her to the bedroom. I went back and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist.

"Lay on your stomach".

I laid on my stomach and I heard a cap opening and then I feel her sit on the backs of my legs. Then I feel her hands on my shoulders.

"I thought I'd give you a massage dear. You deserve it".

"You're the absolute best darling".