32.

Luna
I lay awake after the phone call with Chris. I couldn't sleep. Layla was asleep next to me and I lay in what was Chris's side. I buried my nose into the pillows and I could still smell him on them.

Just a day ago he was in this bed last and he cuddled me and I ran my fingers over his skin. The skin that had love bites and hickies.

My skin had the same marks and my thighs had his beard burn on them and I wouldn't trade that for nothing.

I'd lay in any bed as long as it was with him. We took just lay there as the world goes on and it's just the two of us.

I'd take that any time. That man knew what he was doing when he made love. Praise and touching and kissing and skin. The feeling of his skin against mine.

Damn. He kissed like a touch starved person everytime and maybe he was one before me. I touched him as much as I could.

Lord knows I'm always touch starved because of my past and I wanted Chris's touch as much as I could get it. He was gentle and rough when he needed to be.

I saw my phone light up and I grabbed it.

Chris
Goodnight beautiful. Talk to you when you wake up

I smile and set the phone down. I sit up and grab my phone again. I get up and make my way to the kitchen. I open the fridge door and look around for something to eat.

"Luna, you okay?"

I look up and see Layla standing in the door way.

"Honestly, no. I miss Chris so much. The week we spent together was amazing."

"I know how you feel I miss Seb so much too."

"I'm so sorry I didn't even ask how you're doing".

"It's okay. You've been though so much."

"I feel like I don't deserve to have him as a boyfriend. It feels like we're more than that anyway but still. I don't deserve this. I've never loved any man they way I love him. I don't care he's like 10 years older than me or something. When I'm with him, we have the best time together and he puts my needs first. I'm still not used to that. And then I find out he's been cheated on and everything else and I'm asking myself how. How did those other women realize Chris wasn't good enough for them. He's literally such a sweetheart and just I adore the hell out of him."

"I know you do hun. That's why he loves you. You give him everything he needs. You two are perfect for each other and you are so cute together. I see the love between you two and you guys make me think of me and Sebastian. He loves me and I love him so much. But you two have this love, I've never seen before. Your relationship is so beautiful."

"Thank you Layla. I'm so glad your my best friend".

"I've been thinking and I don't know how you feel about it but maybe we could leave Florida".

"Wait as in move away from here?"

"Yes, we can leave here and move to New York or even Boston. I know living in New York is your dream".

"You'd move with me?"

"Of course. Anywhere you go I go".

"Let's do it".

"Awesome. Let's order some food and we can look at places til we pass out okay".

I hugged her and I smiled knowing I'd be okay.