54.

Chris
After the multiple rounds of sex last night, we passed out. I look over and Luna is still knocked out. I see Dodger is already perked up.

"Alright bubba, I'll take you out. Let's let momma rest."

I put on some sweats and a tshirt then I let Dodger run around outside. I stand by the door for a bit then let him back in. I decide on making breakfast.

I finish cooking and I set the table for the two of us. I walk back to the bedroom and lean against the door frame admiring her beauty. I crawl into bed and kissed down her exposed back.

"What time is it?"

"It's 10 am. I made us breakfast hun."

"Alright, let me get some clothes on and I'll be out".

"Just wear one of my shirts babe".

"I wanna go out and do wedding stuff".

"Then we'll do that".

I lean over and kiss her lips.

"Mmm, I better be Mrs. Evans soon."

"You will. Trust me I can't wait to call you all mine. I'll even announce it to the world if I have to. Just to let everyone know you're mine."

"I love how sappy you are. I wouldn't have it any other way though. You're charming and a bonus quality, you're great to look at."

"Right back at ya sweetheart. Now get up or I'll carry you over my shoulder to the table. Gotta eat for two now".

"Don't remind me".

"Shhh, you'll be beautiful baby. Just like you always are".

We sat down to eat and we kept playing with our feet against each other. Which after eating led to making out on the couch. I held her as she lead down to kiss me and I moved her hair out of the way.

"Baby, fuck you're so beautiful". I grabbed her hips and she moaned into my mouth. She then pulled back and bit my bottom lip and I groan into the space between us.

"I was gonna say let's go to the bedroom but I can't wait. I feel like I'm close already. I'm about to just ride your thigh", she breathed out.

"Baby girl I got something even better. Just ride my cock honey. Just take what you earned. I'm just here to please you and you alone".

"Then let me ride you daddy. Let me ride you so good and hard".

"Fucking hell kitten. I need to be in you now".

I slide her pants off and had mine down enough to slide into her. I held her and she slowly moved down on me. I clenched my teeth and she started working herself on me and I held on to her.

"Cum for me baby girl. I feel you squeezing me. Just let it all out".

She came with a yell and I held her and I came also. We stayed like that for a while until we heard a knock on the door. I looked up and realized I had opened the windows and blinds and I can see my mother and Luna's friend.

"Um.... we're gonna let you two get.....cleaned up", said my mom.

I feel like I was gonna die.