15

Chris
I open my eyes and I look down and see Luna with her head on my chest.

I carefully get out of the bed without waking her and make my way to the bathroom. I turned the water on and adjust it to the temp I like.

I get in and I find my body wash and I close my eyes letting the water rinse all the soap off.

"I think I'm in need of a shower too, because I'm pretty dirty too".

The door opens and I see Luna step in and as soon as she puts her other leg in and shuts the door. I kiss her hard and I hear her whine softly.

I then kiss her neck while the water rains down over us. She pulls me back to her lips and bites my bottom lip hard enough to get my attention.

"What have I done, your insatiable now. I've created a monster."

"You just look so beautiful, you make love like it's the last day on earth every time and you have respect for me. You're the whole package Evans. I'm sure all the ladies would agree with me but I don't intend on letting anybody have what's mine".

"Possessive little vixen aren't you?"

"Only for you sir. Or how about daddy?"

I bit her bottom lip and gently push her against the wall.

"God, sweetheart you'll never know how much I adore you. You treat me like I'm just a regular guy and not some actor".

"I don't care about any of that Chris. I love you for those blue eyes, that amazing personality and how well you cuddle while we're watching movies".

"I love you so much sweetheart".

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her up and kissed her again.

"Chris", she whispered.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her against me as I slid into her slowly.

I nipped at her neck and rolled my hips into hers and I turned the shower off and swiped a towel from the door and I threw it on the bed and laid her down on it.

I kissed her deeply and I locked eyes with her as I held her hips and she had her hands on my shoulders.

"Baby, let go for me. Now."

I felt her tighten around me and I kissed her as I held myself above her so I didn't collapse on her. I lay beside her and we catch our breaths.

"That was incredible Chris".

"It was sweetheart."

"I don't think I can move".

"I'll gladly carry you around".

"I'm not helpless Chris".

"I know but I like carrying you in my arms and having you near me".

"Chris, you're such a sap".

"But you love my sappiness".

"You're right I do. I do very much".

I kissed her lips and kissed her neck and gently bit her.

"I wonder how much makeup I'm gonna have to where when I do have to eventually leave this house?"

"It's not that bad", I laugh. "Besides pretty sure I'm the one who has all the bite marks."

"Hey I can't help it. I claim what's mine. I don't like to share and I know there's girls prettier than me and-".

"I'm gonna stop you there. There's no girl I want more than you baby. I promise. Who else would Skype me and Dodger to sleep at night. Who else would binge Disney movies with me and who else would sing to me when I'm having an anxiety attack or something. You're all I want and need sweetheart".

She straddles my waist and leans down and kisses me and smiles. I reach up and wipe a tear from her eye.

"What did I do to ever deserve you Chris Evans. You are my personal angel. I got lucky finding you. I don't deserve you". She said tearing up.

"Oh baby girl, I'm the lucky one. I found you. You're my angel with the prettiest eyes and wings. You'll always shine the brightest."

"Chris, I'm not perfect you know this".

"I don't want perfect I want you. I want your bubbly personality, your beautiful soul. I want it all. You're perfect to me baby. You always will be darling. It's not just about the sex with you it's so much more and I wish I didn't have to go back at the end of the week."

"Take me with you. I want to know your life outside of the spotlight. I want to meet your mom and thank her for making and raising you. You absolutely complete me Chris. I've never been in love this deep and this fast and holy shit, it scares me but I know you'll take care of me and my heart baby."

"Angel, I'll take you anywhere with me. I'm with you til you no longer want me".

"Then that's forever. I never want you to leave me".

I pressed my forehead against hers and kissed her sweetly. This was my world and I'd never hurt her.