47.

Luna
Chris was jumping practically inside. I was happy but I was nervous and scared.

'Will I be a good mother?'

'Can I be there for my child?'

I felt Chris's arms wrap around me and I laid my head against his chest and I inhaled his scent, that always calmed me down.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking".

"If you want to think about having-".

"That's not even a concern Chris. I know how much you want to a dad."

"Yes, but only if you're ready. I'm not the one carrying a child for nine months. I'll support your decision regardless".

"I'm keeping it Chris".

"What's wrong?"

"Will I even be a good mother? I can barely take care of myself and my depression and all my insecurities-".

He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Oh sweetheart, you'll be such a good mom. We're going to shower this kid with so much love and then we'll love later on children".

He rubbed my back softly and I felt calmer.

"I'm gonna order some pizza okay. You just sit here and take it easy okay"

"I love you Chris".

"Love you too Lu".

I curled up with the blanket and snuggled into the couch.

"You're going to be so cute pregnant Luna. And you and Chris are going to have the cutest babies".

I smiled and thought about what our baby might look like.

Chris wrapped an arm around me and I leaned into his chest.

"Food's ordered. Just waiting for them to deliver it."

I curled up into Chris more and I felt so warm I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I wake up to someone lightly shaking me.

"Foods here sweetheart and I got everyone a large pizza to themselves so that way you could eat whatever you could. I know you're eating for two now."

"You're the best Chris, honestly".

"When do you want to tell your family?"

"After the first or second doctor appointment I think that way we can have a picture to show".

"Okay that's probably when I'll tell my family. Do you still wanna go out shopping tommorow. I probably won't be any fun?"

"Course I wanna go we can look at baby things and everything".

"We can't get too carried away, we have no idea what I'm having yet."

"We could get a few things that are basic and for both sexes".

"I think we could start slowing working on a baby work. I have a room that might be perfect and we can start putting basic furniture in it and I'll do all the heavy lifting."

"That sounds good. But we could start small with books because I definitely want to read to my kids".

"That sounds really cute hun".

"I'm going to read and sing to my children".

I leaned into Chris and he kissed the top of my head".

"And this is why you're going to be a good mom".

"You're going to be an amazing dad".

"I'll have the best little family. I'm so happy".

Chris leaned down and pecked my lips. He pulled me in close to him.

"I'll be there along the way you know that. I won't pick up a lot of projects unless I'm near you."

"Hun, I can't ask you to do that. You love acting and I'll have Layla nearby if I need anything. I'm sure my parents will come if I need anything too. I'm going to be okay."

"I know you will sweetheart, but I wanna be there for you too. This is our child. I wanna be there with you every step of the way. I love you and this baby so much". 

He put his hand on my stomach and I smiled. I placed my hand on top of his and he smiled at me. His smile was a killer and brought me to my knees.

"If if makes you feel any better, you could always take me with you if you really wanted to. I don't mind being in a hotel as long as it's with you".

"Oh baby girl. I couldn't ask you to do that. Hotel life is no life for the life of my life and our baby. You deserve to be treated like a queen".

I leaned into him and kissed his cheek.

"I love you with all of my soul Christopher Robert Evans and I don't give a damn if we have to be in a hotel. You're my soulmate and we made this baby out of pure love. I don't need fancy or some golden bullshit. I just need you and only you".

"Oh baby.", he teared up. "You are the bravest, strongest woman I've ever been in love with. I can't wait to have you as my wife and to see you hold our child. Motherhood is going to suit you so well."

I wiped some tears from his eyes and he smiled and kissed my hand.

"The loves of my life are all I need".

"And our friends and family", I smile.

"Yeah our amazing family and friends".