13.

Chris
Later on after we had taken a nap after our little morning shenanigans, we decided to go out of the house and get some fresh air and food.

Luna had put on one of my flannels and she looked good in it. I smiled at her. She was such a beautiful person inside and outside. She deserved only good and happy.

I pecked her lips before we left her house in her Jeep instead of her mustang. I grabbed my hat and sunglasses as my cover up disguise.

We stopped at a pizzeria and shared a pizza and I snapped a few pictures of her and us on my phone, promising to send the ones of us to her later.

Next we went to the park and we walked around, holding hands and swinging them back and forth.

"Swings", she yells and she runs to them and I stand there and smile.

"Swing with me".

I walk over to the one next to her and sit in it. I watch as she actually swings.

This girl was definitely keeping my child like personality up.

I got up and grabbed her swing and she looked up at me and I leaned down and kissed her softly.

"I'm so happy you came into my life Luna. You're my whole world".

"I'm happy I went to that con and met you. You gave me a reason to love again. I never thought I'd ever love again.

I pulled her up and she leaned against the pole of the swing. Then she pulled me down and kissed me.

I kissed her and I reached around her and undid her belt and pulled it out.

She smirked at me and grabbed my hand

She smirked at me and grabbed my hand. I kissed her lips and took her hand.

She pulled me to the Jeep and she drove us somewhere. The place ended up being by the ocean and it was nearing sunset.

We got out and I pushed her against the nearest wall.

We kissed for a while and I took her belt and with her hands being against the wall

We kissed for a while and I took her belt and with her hands being against the wall. I gently slid the belt over her hands and I kissed her.

"Baby".

"Shhh, I got you sweetheart".