9.

Luna
I feel a warm breath on my neck and I realize Chris has his face tucked into my neck. I smile and feel a tear slide down my cheek.

I was falling for him and it terrified me. If I said anything I'm scared he'll leave me and realize I'm too damaged to be helped.

Or loved.

"Mornin' sweetheart", he said in his raspy voice.

"Morning".

He kissed my neck softly.

"Chris", I squeaked.

He kissed my neck again and then he nipped it with his teeth.

He moved my hair and bit my neck as he kissed all the exposed areas of my skin.

I kicked the cover off and he hovered over me and kissed me deeply.

I reached up and gripped his hair and I gasped as I felt him against my hip.

"Chris".

"Sweetheart."

"We gotta stop Chris."

"I know sweetheart but you're so beautiful."

He pulled back and laid next to me.

"I know it's early but I'm fa-"

"Don't say you love me Chris. Please."

"Why?"

"Because I think I'm in love with you and that terrifies me. I don't want you to leave after realizing how damaged I am. I'm no good for you. You deserve someone that's not me and that doesn't have all the issues I do".

"Baby girl, you're perfect to me. You're not damaged, you just had shitty people that didn't deserve you or your heart."

"I'm scared".

"You don't need to be, I'll never hurt you. I swear."

"I know".

"However long it takes, I'll help you okay. I told you you're special to me. I'm in this until you don't want me anymore".

"I'll always want you though Chris. You've cared more then any guy ever."

"You deserve love. You deserve to be loved. You deserve happiness and everything good in life. You deserve to be treated like a queen".

"Princess is okay too", I giggle.

"Princess it is. But I'll never treat you like they did sweetheart".

"I know you won't it's just my insecurities and past that are holding me back".

"I understand that".

"It's hard to open up, especially when every person told you you're feelings are not valid and that I should just keep quiet".

"I wish I could punch them. You're feelings are valid. Anytime you feel anything. Happy, sad, anything. Let me know if you want okay. You are valid. Always remember that."

"Thank you Chris".

"You're welcome princess".

"I'm hungry".

"Let's go in and I'll make us pancakes".