10.

Luna
After pancakes I heard a knock on my door and I uncurled myself from Chris and went to answer it.

"Miss me babe?"

"Aren't you supposed to be in jail?"

"Was. Got out today and I thought I'd visit my old girlfriend. Especially the one who sent me to jail".

"You abused me. You asshole."

"What's going on here sweetheart", Chris kisses my forehead.

"Oh, new boyfriend I see. Bet he can't make you feel how I did".

"We never had sex Derek. You tried to rape me".

"Look pal, I suggest you leave."

"Or what?"

"I'll beat you're ass is what".

"I'm so scared".

Derek got closer to me and I started shaking.

"Look punk I'm warning you, leave now or so help me".

"Oh god, you've insulted me! What ever shall I do? I'll be mentally and emotionally scarred for years", Derek sneered while looking at me.

"Please just go Derek", I pleaded.

"Nope".

"You always have to ruin everything", I said clenching my fists by my side.

"Is the little baby gonna hit me. Please whenever I hit you, you just cowered in fear".

I felt myself shaking even more and before I knew it Chris was attacking Derek.

I fell to the ground and I could feel myself dissociating from my surroundings.

"If I see you or hear of you anywhere near her again, you'll have to deal with me and my lawyers".

I felt weak, hopeless and depressed. I was on the verge of getting better and the past came back and bit me in the ass.

I felt Chris pick me up in his arms and he wrapped a blanket around me and curled up next to me.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that in the past and now. I'll find a way to keep you safe okay. Anything to keep my baby safe. I'll get restraining orders from my lawyers and everything. That asshole won't hurt you again".

He already has Chris. My mind.

"Please talk to me sweetheart. Please. Please don't shut me out."

I don't think you realize how damaged I am Chris. I'm way beyond reparable. I'm so broken and I'll never be fixed.

"Sweetheart. It'll be okay. I'll always be here remember that".

I wanted to say something, I really did but my brain and body was in this little bubble.

Chris gently pulled me as tight to him as he could and he hummed I see the light from my favorite Disney movie Tangled. I turned to face him.

"There's my pretty girl".

"I'm sorry Chris".

"No it's okay. Remember your feelings are valid".

"I'm tired".

"Then we can go to sleep okay. Whatever you need right now".

"I think we should eat something".

"Whatever you want doll".