38.

Chris

We spent the day packing and the place looked so empty already. I decided I'd stay here as long as I could after the court date. Maybe we could both be in Boston at the same time.

Boxes are stacked all in the living room, ready to be loaded into the moving truck. Layla's stuff was ready for New York. Sebastian had asked her to move in with him. So it would be me, Dodger and Luna in my house.

We lay in bed watching a movie and cuddled up to each other. Well we were kissing more than watching the movie. Luna was just beautiful in the too big sweatpants she took from me and in her white tshirt. Her hair was in a messy bun, that was definitely messy from me kissing her. And she had the promise ring on. She's told me she's never taken it off and that makes me kiss her again.

I press my forehead against hers and she touches my hand and intertwines her fingers through mine.

"Chris, are you okay?"

I smile as I kiss her forehead.

"I'm great sweetheart. I just really love being here with you. I've been so damn lonely without you next to me. I can touch you and kiss you right now and that's such an amazing feeling right now".

She pecks my lips and I move my lips against hers. I slowly move my hand over her hip to her leg and tap it to let her know I want her to straddle me.

I lay back as she sits on my lap and she kisses me hard and I squeeze her thighs with my hands. She cups my face and deepens the kiss as much as she can. I turn my head to catch my breath and she kisses down my neck, my chest and waist til she reaches the band of my sweats.

"Hold on baby girl. You tryna kill me".

"I think you'll kill me before I do babe".

She pulls my sweats down and I'm just in my boxers and she winks at me. She straddles me again and pulls her hair tie out. I reach up and run my fingers through her hair.

I gently pull her down to me and I kiss her sweetly. We pull apart and our foreheads meet. I put my hand over her ring hand and I kiss her once.

"You're my girl, my world, my everything even one of my best friends. I can't wait til you have my last name as well".

"Luna Evans, hmmm has a ring to to it."

"It sounds perfect".

"I think I'm a little overdressed right now."

"Yeah I think you are too sweetheart."

She stood up and kicked off her sweats and her shirt and I got up, to kiss her.

"What did I do to find someone like you. It's still a dream to me".

"I think we'll always have Layla to thank for that. Taking you to that con and that's where I knew I needed you".

I kissed her and slid her underwear off and my boxers and I lifted her up and carefully laid her on the bed.

She bit my bottom lip and I smirked and slid into her slowly.

We lay there next to each other, tracing lines with our fingers over skin, staying as close as we could to each other, enjoying this time together.

I let my eyes wander over her and her beauty was something I've never seen. She didn't hide the little imperfections and I loved that. She wasn't afraid to eat a lot in front of me. She drank beer with me and rooted for my football team even though she wasn't much for sports.

I loved her more with every day that came and went.

"What are you thinking so hard about Chris?"

"Just about how much I love you Luna".

"I love you too Chris".

I took her hand kissed it over the ring.

"I'll get you a ring one day, a diamond fit for a queen".

"Chris, I don't need a fancy one. I'm not with you for your money. I'm with you because I love you".

"That's another thing I love about you."

"I'm thinking on making us dinner", she said getting up with the sheet around her body.

"Are you cooking with a sheet on babe?"

"Maybe, maybe not", she smirked as she dropped the blanket and slips on her underwear and my tshirt.

Then walked into the kitchen.