2.

Chris
I arrived to the meet and greet I was doing. I was a surprise guest and only a certain amount of people knew. It was kinda last minute. They figured it would be a good Idea if they did it like this.

I didn't know if I was honestly going to get to do this. But, here I was.

I was happy. I loved the fans.

I looked around and hurried with my team to my area and I took out my phone and checked how Dodger was doing and other things.

Then I heard that the doors were being opened and I breathed out and sat at my table. I greeted and took pictures with everyone.

Then when I look up I see a girl with purple hair. She looks beautiful. I see her talking to someone, I'm guessing her friend.

They walk up next. And I smile at them.

"Hi, what's your names?" I asked.

"I'm Layla and this is Luna".

"It's nice to meet you both". I signed something for Layla and I wrote my number on something else.

I put my arm around them both and took a few pictures and then I handed the piece of paper to Luna and I could feel her shake when she hugged me.

"It's okay sweetheart", I whisper.

I see her blush and I smile even more at seeing her reddened cheeks. She looked adorable with a blush on her cheeks.

"Thanks Chris. Just so you know, Luna has the hugest crush on you and she's 25."

I smiled at that information, Luna was really cute. I thanked them and hugged them making sure to hug Luna a little tighter. I felt her gasp slightly and I bit my lip a teeny bit.

That sound got me thinking what other sounds I could get her to make. I'm so happy that after this I was free to go. Yes, I loved my fans but after seeing this girl I could only think of her and I really hoped she texted me.

I was acting like some teenage boy but god those eyes. Those emerald eyes, I didn't get to look at them as long as I'd like but they were beautiful.

**********************
It was an hour later when I was done and I was driven to my hotel room and I see there's no message from Luna still.

Maybe they'd stayed and got pictures with the others. I know Seb was there.

I felt my phone vibrate. Speaking of Seb.

Hey Evans

Hey Seb

Soooo I met this girl today

Oh, do tell

Well her name is Layla

Wait was there a girl with purple hair with her?

Yup, how'd you know

They were with me for a bit. I kinda have this crush on Luna, that's her name

Oooo she's really pretty Chris

Right and Layla said she had a crush on me and I went to hug them and I hugged her a little tighter and she let out a gasp and I had to stop myself from thinking anything wrong

Well has she texted you?

No, not yet. I gave her my number though.

Give her time. I'm sure she will. You're a catch.

Thanks Seb.

No problem. Are you on the way to the hotel?

Yeah I'm exhausted

Same honestly.

I think I'm just gonna order room service or something then go to bed

Night Chris

Night Seb

The car arrived at the hotel and I got out and made my way to my room after getting off the elevators.

I collapsed on the bed. At least the bed was comfy. I pulled my phone out and still no text messages.

I sighed and set my phone down on the bedside table. I looked through the room service menu. I decide on a Sam Adams beer and a double cheeseburger.

Then I hear a ping on my phone and I look at my phone and see a message.

Unknown caller:
Hey it's Luna from the thing today and it's late so I'm not sure if you're up but I just wanted to say hey. It's Luna by the way.

I smile at her message and save her number and put it under 🌙Luna🌟

At least now we'd be able to text everyday if she wants to.