33.

Chris
I woke up the next morning and stretched. I heard my joints pop. I look at my phone and I see a text.

Luna
Had a breakdown last night but I'm okay and I hope you have sweet dreams. I know I will. Love you sweetheart.

I wish I could be with her and hold her through the night and let her know everything was alright. I know it was because I wasn't there and that hurt me so much. Knowing she's crying, hurt and everything. I felt useless knowing I couldn't do anything.

Im sorry hun I wish I was there to help. Love you and hope to Skype with you tonight.

I got up and put on jeans and a tshirt. I was supposed to start filming today and I'd be done filming this series by thanksgiving but luckily I'd be in New York.

I grabbed my stuff and checked out and I was going to see my family today. I had a bit of a drive back to Boston. I'm actually happy I wasn't going to somewhere far.

********************************************
Later on I arrived to my mom's house and I saw everyone's cars. I walked on in and I was immediately greeted by Dodger and I smiled.

"Hey boy, miss me. I missed you".

"Chris is that you?"

"Yeah mom it's me".

"I didn't know you were going to be here. I thought you'd be in LA or something".

"Well I got lucky and I'm filming in New York".

"That's nice. Maybe we'll see more of you and I can meet Luna?"

"I hope you can meet her soon too. I think she's the one mom."

"I'm so happy for you Chris. I can't wait to meet her".

"I was hoping I can stay here tonight and I'm supposed to Skype her tonight so maybe you can talk to her too".

"I'll wait til I can see her in person, I don't want to barge in on your call".

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind".

"It's okay".

"I gave her a promise ring before I left Florida. I love her so much mom. When I say I think she's the one I mean it".

"I know dear. I can tell you love her a lot. Especially since you told me about that accident with one of her ex's. I think from what you've told me about her, you both are good for each other."

"Thanks mom. I think so too. She makes me feel like I'm not famous. She wants me for me and only me".

"I know sweetheart".

********************************************
I play with Dodger for a while and talk to my family. Then I head to my old room with Dodger by me. I open Skype on my laptop and I call Luna.

"Hey Chris".

"Hey Lu. How are you holding up?"

"Still missing you like crazy but I'm okay".

"I miss you too sweetheart. So I have good news".

"Oh yeah?"

"I'll be filming in New York for my newest project".

"That's great hun".

"And I can see about flying you up here and we can share a hotel or something. We'll figure it out".

"You might not have to".

"Whys that?".

"Well me and Layla talked about it last night but we're thinking on moving to New York or Boston."

"That's great news babe. If you want you can live in my Boston house with me and I have a guest room that Layla can use".

"I'd love to Chris. And I'll talk to Layla about that. I just want to be closer to you and your family."

"Speaking of my family, they're all excited to meet you. Especially my mom, I've talked about you to her and she wants to meet you the most".

"I hope I can make a good impression".

"Sweetheart, pretty sure she already likes you".

"That's good. I really wanna meet Dodger too. That way we can take selfies when your not home and we can be like miss you".

"I'm so ready for those pictures already".

"So Layla overheard our conversation and she's in".

"That's great".

"Now I just have to talk to my dad about selling this place and Layla's and pack".

"I can't wait to see you in my bed when I'm home".

"Alright Chris calm down".

"I'm sorry I won't be able to help".

"Don't you worry hun. We have family to help and it'll be worth it to see you".

"It will be definitely".

"Well tell everyone hi for me and I'm probably going to start packing some things and head to bed".

"Alright angel, good night".

"Night hun".