18.

Luna
I wake up and expect a warm body next to me but when I place my hand on what should be Chris, he isn't there. The bed is cold. So either he's been up or he never went to bed.

I get up and I regret it immediately. I see a bottle of water and pills. I take the pills and down the water.

I make my way to the bathroom and relieve myself. I brush my hair and teeth and throw it in a messy bun.

I walk out to the living room and Chris is fast asleep, still in his clothes from last night minus the blazer.

I looked closer at him and around his eyes were puffy. He'd been crying.

I kiss his cheek and I cover him up. I make my way to the kitchen and I find some leftover pizza and I heat it up and I make a plate for me and Chris.

I set the plate down and I gently shake him awake.

He opens his eyes slowly.

"Sweetheart, wake up. I heated up some pizza".

"I'm not really hungry".

"What's wrong?"

"I failed you".

"What do you mean?"

"I was trying so hard not to let my life find you. The cameras, all of that. They know who you are now. I'm sorry sweetheart".

I sat in his lap and I put my forehead against him.

"You didn't fail me. You tried but I don't care if they know who I am. It was bound to happen sweetheart. It doesn't stop me from loving you. You're my world babe".

"I love you so much sweetheart. You'll always be mine."

"Now let's eat and then I can make you feel better".

************
After we ate and watched a little tv, I sat in his lap and he smiled. I moved my hair aside and he kissed my neck and I started unbuttoning his shirt from last night.

"You are just such a beautiful gem Chris".

"Not as much as you my darling".

"Oh shush you and take the compliment".

"You're so stunning and you better accept that".

"Yeah or else what?" I said challenging him.

"You might not be able to walk".

"Oooo I'm so scared".

"You're a brat you know that".

"I never said I was an innocent angel now did I", I wink.

He picked me up and we hurried to the bedroom. He put me on the bed and I bounced on it. He hooked his fingers in the waist band of my leggings and ripped them down and off.

I unbuttoned his pants and he kicked them off and I pulled off my shirt and he got on the bed and hovered over me, kissing me softly and at times with a little roughness to them.

I smirked and bit his bottom lip and pulled it a bit and he let out a moan and I smiled.

"God, I'm so happy that you came into my life. You're everything I want and more.", he said before his lips sucked a nipple in between and he bit down hard enough that I arched my back up.

"Baby, do it again. I love that so fucking much".

"Anything my baby wants, she gets.".

His lips sucked the other nipple into his mouth and he bit down on it too and I could already feel myself being close.

"Chris. I'm so close already".

He bit down harder and I reached my high.

"Fuck sweetheart".

"I need you".

"I know beautiful. But I wanna take my time with you. You are so beautiful and amazing and I wanna show you just how much you mean to me."

He helped me move until my head was on a pillow and I could watch what he was doing.

I ran my fingers through his hair and I smiled knowing this man had my heart and I couldn't be happier.

He kissed down my body and nipped at my skin once in a while.

I jumped a bit when his lips met my thigh and he kissed the skin there and then I felt him bite the skin and I whined.

"Chris, stop teasing".

"Maybe I don't wanna. You kinda acted like a brat earlier maybe I'll just tease you til you can't take it anymore or until I feel like you deserve it."

"I'm sorry, just please I need it baby. I need you".

He kissed my other thigh and bit it. I jumped.

"Nope".

He rubbed my thighs where he bit them. He spread my legs and I felt two of his fingers enter me and I moaned.

"Oh sweetheart. You feel so good".

"Please daddy I need you now".

"Okay babygirl".

He got up and kissed me hard on the lips and I felt him slip into me and I wrapped my legs around him and he stayed still for a few minutes.

"Move please".

He slowly moved in and out then slammed into me. I looked up at him and I was trying to keep my eyes open but it felt so good. Then he took my hands and held them down above my head and kept slamming into me.

"I can feel you sweetheart. I know you're close."

I felt him slam into me one more time and that was it. Then he pulled out and threw the condom away and he went into the bathroom to grab a towel. He cleaned me up gently and then himself and laid beside me.

"That made me so tired".

"Then sleep sweetheart. I'll be here".