53.

Luna
Chris was the first one to fall asleep. He fell asleep with his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair softly. And with my nails gently scratching his scalp. We weren't really paying attention to the show on the tv. We were thinking about our child and the wedding.

He wanted me to have his last name as soon as he could and he talked about taking a lot less projects for now. I told him we'd be fine. I'm gonna be in Sudbury, it's not like I'm gonna raise our kids anywhere else really. That way he can always come home.

I look down at him and I smile, Dodger was next to me and close to my Stomach. The Evans family, yeah it had a nice ring to it. I scratched Dodger behind the ears and I gently told him to get up.

"Chris, babe, wake up. I'm gonna take Dodger out and you can pull back the covers and we'll cuddle more okay. We probably need to actually get some sleep. It's been an exciting day".

He kissed me sweetly and got up.

"I'll take him out, you just get the bed ready and be ready for cuddles".

"How about we both take him out, it's a pretty night out anyway."

Dodger was at the door ready to go out. I put on my slippers and made my way to the door. Chris opened the door and he ran out. I laugh and Chris sits on the porch swing and grabs my hand. I sit down next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You know I thought I'd never get this shot of normalcy. That no one could separate me from the famous me. That someone could actually love me and not use me for the money. But Luna, you're the first woman to ever see past that and I truly mean that. And I can't wait to kiss you for the first time as my wife."

"You deserve love Chris. I'd give you the world if I could. You've been hurt and I'm so sorry for that but I'm here and I'll give you that love you need. We're going to have a baby in nine months or so".

He put his hand on my stomach and held it still.

"This is the best thing to ever happen because of love for me. I can't wait to experience all the little things with you."

I moved my head and looked at him. He leaned down and kissed my lips gently then with a little more force. He brought the hand that was on my stomach to cup my cheek and then the kissing grew intense.

I closed my eyes and giving up all the control I wanted to fight back with but I knew he needed this. Chris needed to know I was here for him forever. That I wasn't running away from the hectic schedule of his life. I was the mother and he was the dad of this child. We were going to make this work.

He was the one to pull back. His eyes were dark and dilated with hunger and lust. The moonlight made him look even more attractive.

"You gave up your control in that kiss didn't you?"

"I knew you needed that, so yes".

"I think it's time to call Dodger and go in. But kitten, daddy wants you waiting for him in bed. No clothes on and I want you sitting on your knees with your head down and hands in your lap. If you're serious about giving me all the control tonight then you got it".

I rush inside and does as he says.

"My darling kitten, mmm you look so beautiful for your daddy. Being a good girl. Now I'm gonna give you a pretty collar okay. I think I have the best one in mind. It's gonna look so pretty on you."

I feel a satiny material around my neck and I hear a bell.

"Feel it kitten, I got it in blue. I wanna dress you as a kitten. Tail and everything."

"Daddy, I'm tingly".

"Does my kitten need to be touched."

"Yes daddy, please I've been good."

"Oh I know you're my good girl. You're always so good for me".

He kissed me deeply and then his lips trailed down my neck and bit down a bit on the skin there. I jumped a little but not in fear. The feeling of his beard tickling my skin was making the goosebumps raise on my skin.

I could feel the smirk on his lips and I let out a soft moan and he kissed my belly.

"I love how sensitive you are sweetheart."

"Daddy? Please do something. I've been teased enough haven't I?"

He looked up at me and his eyes held so much lust in them. I bit my lip and he ran his thumb over my bottom lip. I kissed the tip of his thumb.

"Baby girl, how did I get so lucky. You're everything I've ever wanted and fuck I love you so much. I was gonna tease you some more, but daddys gotta have his beautiful kitten."

He placed his arms on either side of my body and leaned down and kissed me hard and then he bit my lip. He put all his weight on one side and he moved his fingers down my body and to my sex. He ran his fingers over and in and he groaned.

Actually more like a groan and a growl.

"Sweetheart, baby. I gotta take you now. You're dripping for me onto the bed. Just for your daddy".

I reached up and grabbed his hair and kissed him roughly and he flipped us and I was on top.

"Let me ride you. Let me show you how much I need my daddy".

"Oh fuck, yes do it".

I kiss down his body and look at him when I reach the tip of his cock. I kitten lick it and then swallow around him. I watch his body jump and Chris letting out the most sexiest sound ever.

"I need you now. I'm begging you kitten", he moaned.

I tossed my hair over my shoulder and got up and put him at my entrance and then I slid down slowly to tease and then slammed down on him. He gripped my hips and I bounced on him. When I was tired he took over and pounded into me.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum. Tell me you're close".

"So close...... I'm almost there daddy".

"Cum for daddy, kitten. Cum all over me".

I arch my back as I reach my peak and I feel nothing but love and bliss and I focus on Chris's breathing and I feel him and he lays there. Still in me. I lay down on him and he kisses my shoulder.

"Pregnant sex definitely has its perks", I laugh.

"Oh baby, you haven't seen anything. I have a feeling as your belly grows I'm gonna be all over you".  I feel him getting hard again in me.

"Another round already....daddy?"

"You just look so beautiful and sexy baby".

I smile and lean down to bite his lip.