26.

Luna
On the third day I was in the hospital, I was given the all clear to go home. I still felt horrible but not near as bad as when I woke up.

The four of us headed to my house and Chris decided he was gonna be the one who would be my nurse.

Chris set me on the couch and tucked me in and handed me a pain pill. He gave me food and he sat next to me. I laid my head in his lap.

He ran his fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes.

This man will always remind me of how where ever we were.

"What are you thinking about so hard sweetheart?"

"Just how much you feel like home to me".

"And I feel the same way about you Lu. I don't have to be Hollywood Chris Evans with you. Just at home with you and hiding from the world. Where I wish I could be always".

"Chris, I don't mind sharing you with the world. You love acting and I know it makes you happy and that's all I want for you".

"You make me happy too babe".

"I'll be okay, we still have ways to contact each other".

"It'll never be the same".

"It's okay".

I sit up in his lap and I kiss him softly. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me deeper. I feel the tip of his tongue trace my bottom lip and I see the desire in his eyes.

I open my mouth just enough and I press myself against his chest and I run my hands down to the bottom of his shirt.

We pull apart slightly and I feel him breathing hard from our kiss. I slide my hands under his shirt and he gasps.

"Sweetheart are you sure you can handle this right now?"

"It's been three days Chris. I need this. I need you more than anything. You're leaving me soon and I want to make love as much as possible".

"But are you hurting any?"

"I'll be okay. I almost died Chris. I don't think you realize how scared I was".

"God, sweetheart I was terrified. I thought I was never going to see you again. You are my everything and I know I tell you that all the time but I mean it. I even debated breaking up to make sure you'd be safe. I realize how stupid that would be. I can't be without you. I'm addicted to you".

"I love you. And don't ever leave me okay. I couldn't handle it. I've fallen so hard for you. You walked into my life like you always belonged here, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire. That was a quote but it made me think of you."

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I've never loved so fast and so deeply until you darling".

"I think all the rest we need to say can be said doing something else, don't you think?"

"You little minx".

"Only because you make me one dear."