4.

Chris
Me and Luna texted until we fell asleep. I don't think I've smiled like this in so long. It felt great to just smile and laugh over text. I had set the picture she sent me as her contact picture and I fell asleep with the image of her cuddled up to me.

The thought of her purple hair all spread out over this pillow and thoughts of her under me.

'Get it together' I thought to myself.

I ran my hands over my face.

I grabbed my phone off the pillow and plugged it in and I looked to see if there were any messages from her.

Sweet dreams Chris.

I guess I fell asleep before her.

I learned that she lived in Florida, her zodiac was a Cancer, she was born on July 6th 1994. She was a dirty blonde naturally but hated it so she always dyed her hair. She had green eyes.

Those damn eyes. They were already my weakness. Pictures didn't do them justice.

I was trying not to rush my feelings so quick but I needed to feel her against me. That hug was too quick.

I grabbed my phone and typed out a text.

That was the best sleep I've had in a while. Thank you for that. I haven't had a conversation that deep in so long.

I set my phone down and decided to get up and take a shower I was heading back to Boston today.

You'd rather head to Florida. That's where she is.

God I did so much but we weren't even a couple yet. If we were ever going to be one I don't know that either.

I bet she'd be asleep for a while, being jet lagged and all.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. I turned the water on and adjusted the temperature.

I stripped my boxers off and stepped into the shower. I stepped forward and let the water rain on me. I closed my eyes and just stood there.

Thoughts of her in here with me flashed into my mind. And I bit my lip hard. Those eyes staring into mine and I touched her naked and wet skin.

Maybe it was just me but the water felt hotter and I put my hands on the wall of the shower. I had to get my thoughts together. I needed to stop.

Do you really need to stop thinking about her like that? It's been so long for you. Think of those full lips and all the pretty things that can be said and and all the sounds that can come from said lips.

"Stop. Please", I beg my mind.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking all the things I shouldn't and my body betrayed me and I had to.

*************
I finished washing off and dried off and I got dressed. I checked my phone and there was nothing from her. But texts from my mom.

I finished getting things together and I loaded everything in the car before I handed in my room key.

Then I left for home.