29

Chris

I woke up first, the light from the sunrise came in through the window and landed on Luna's face. I just watched her sleep and I wanted to run my fingers through her hair so bad.

Today I was leaving her for a few months and I wish I didn't have to. I'd miss her so much.

I slowly and carefully got out of bed and put on my boxers and some some sweat pants. I started putting things away in my big suitcase.

I left some of my clothes for her, like some sweats, some t-shirts, some hoodies and one of my baseball caps.

I set them on the top of her dresser. Once I was done packing I slid back into bed in just my boxers.

I curled up next to her and held her in my arms.

I felt her start to move and she sighed against my chest.

"You really do have to leave today don't you?"

"I'm afraid so sweetheart".

"What time?"

"In 4 hours so I can make sure I can get there on time"

"Alright".

I kiss her softly and she smiles at me. She grabs a tshirt of mine and puts on underwear. She sits on the bed and I lay down next to her.

She leans over and kisses me sweetly and I pull her down and she's straddling me. She grabs my arms and puts them over my head.

"We could enjoy the little time we have left and order food, or go out".

"I think staying here sounds like the better option".

"Good, I don't feel like putting pants on and I think seeing you in nothing but boxers is a great way to spend the last few hours we have left".

"Oh, are you planning on anything baby doll?"

"Maybe a little something. Who knows. I'll see how I feel in a bit once we get food."

We decide on ordering breakfast burritos and coffee. After we eat, we're laying on her bed and we're curled up to each other.

Her hand slides down my chest and stops at the waist down of my sweats.

I look at her and she's watching tv. I see a tiny smirk on her face.

I felt her hand slid down further and I gasp as I feel her cold fingers around me. I throw my head back as her grip is tight.

I grab her hand and push her fingers tighter, as she's doing that I cup the front of her and then I shove my hands down and my fingers enter her.

I watch her eyes flutter with my touch and I double my efforts and I can feel her tighter around my fingers and it's driving me crazy.

I can feel myself ready as well. I feel her let go and I come down after her.

We lay there coming down from our highs and she throws her clothes somewhere and I throw mine as well.

She sits down on me and we make love until we're so tired we can barely move. We pass out and she's asleep on top of me.