48.

Chris
I lay awake as I held Luna. She fell asleep so quick, meanwhile I'm wide awake. She'd make a great mom, meanwhile would I be a good dad? This acting job doesn't come easy and I miss out on a lot going on at home. I don't think I want to quit entirely. I keep saying I do but I love it so much and getting to play a bunch of different characters felt amazing.

But, I have a fiancé and a child on the way. I loved our child already and I needed Luna in my life.

I ran my fingers through her hair and I smile looking  at her. I'd do anything for her, I really would. She would be so pretty pregnant, I just know she'd be practically glowing. She was beautiful already but knowing she's carrying our child.

She was incredible all the same. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I kissed her forehead gently so I wouldn't wake her.

I carefully touched her shirt covered stomach and I smiled. I couldn't wait to feel her bump and feel the baby kick and everything. I could just imagine having a boy or girl, it didn't matter to me. I'd love them all the same. But I can imagine having daddy days with the baby and mommy days.

I let out a quiet yawn and snuggled into her as I held her still. Luna was my everything and so was this baby.

I let her be the last thing I saw before I fell asleep.

I woke up to the feel of lips against my neck.

"Babygirl, what are you doing?"

"Waking you up."

"I figured you'd still be asleep".

"Well I couldn't sleep anymore".

"Oh yeah?"

"We should go home today and I can have you all to myself and we can just lay in bed all day."

I kissed her lips, smiled and fell back against the bed.

"That sounds so good baby. Having you all to myself all day. Kissing your body up and down. Touching you."

She bit her bottom lip hard and I reached out and ran my thumb along the bottom of her lip. Then she wrapped her lips around my thumb.

"Fuck babygirl".

"Maybe we could have a little rendezvous".

"Sweetheart...."

She batted her eyelashes and leaned into me.

"Cmere kitten".

She crawled over to me and smirked while she sat in my lap.

"I love when you call me kitten so much".

"Well you are. You're so cute  and adorable also ferocious for the all the good reasons."

She leaned down and kissed me and I pressed her down against me to feel her.

"Daddy, I need you".

"Don't worry babygirl. I gotcha".

"I'd tell you to stop talking, but love your voice way too much".

I ran my hands up her legs and miss the spot that screamed to be touched. Then I run my hands to the hem of the tshirt and as my hands go up so does the shirt. She throws it somewhere and I look over her beautiful body.

She was mine.

I trailed my lips up and down her body, kissing and biting all over. I felt her jerking to try and gain some friction, but I held her down just enough.

I got to the spot that needed the most attention and I moved her panties to the side and I used a finger then two then 3 to enter her.

"Just enjoy it baby. It's all about you. My beautiful angel".

"Not til you're in me baby."

The last of the clothes were off and I kissed her deeply as I entered her. I kissed her to swallow the moans and nosies she was making.

Luna ran her nails down my chest and then my back and I rocked into her more.

Then I felt her around me and I carefully leaned on her some to catch my breath. And make sure she was okay.

"If you two are done, there's breakfast in the kitchen and I know you both need food after that".

Turns out we weren't as quiet as we thought we were.