51.

Luna
I wake up to the soft snores of Chris. I gently try to untangle myself from him, but he tightens his arms around me. I smile even though I need to get up to use the bathroom.

I finally manage to get out of bed and I throw on his shirt from last night. I can still smell him on it. I make my way to the bathroom. I wash my face and make my way back to our room.

Chris is still asleep and Dodger is right next to him. I grab my phone and I take a picture. I really need to start an instagram with him or use mine. Or I'll just keep these to myself.

He looks so beautiful, laying there with his messy fluffy hair. His mouth slightly open because of his smushed face on the pillow and snoring lightly.

I looked around for underwear and his shorts. I kiss his exposed back.

"Mmm, why aren't you in bed babygirl?"

"Had to pee babe".

"Come back to bed. It's warm and early".

"Just for a little. Then we should get up we got things to do".

"But I wanna cuddle with my two favorites."

"We have a wedding to plan sweetheart. Plus I need to eat for our baby. I'm thinking chocolate chip pancakes".

Dodger moves a little and I feel Chris's arm wrap around me and I feel so safe and comfortable even protected.

It still amazed me I was engaged to this man. This man with a beautiful soul and gorgeous eyes with a heart full of gold. His eyes were the color of the sky to me. He took me places though. I loved him so damn much.

I curled up into his body and I without meaning to I fall asleep.

Chris
Luna falls asleep in my arms and at first I'm like maybe I'll wake her up but I decide not to. She looks so beautiful. Her long eyelashes flutter a little as she dreams. She's literally my princess. I run my hand over her back and she moves and tucks her head under my chin.

I loved her so much. She was giving me everything I've ever dreamed of. A wife, a mother to our children. A baby. I felt so blessed. She gave me a whole new meaning to life.

I decide to fall back asleep for a little bit.

"Hey you two, time to get up and put on some clothes Christopher".

I open my eyes and see my mom and Layla in our room. I look over and Luna is still asleep,

"Hey sweetheart, we gotta get up it's wedding planning day".

"But you're so warm babe".

"Let me get dressed and I'll carry you okay?"

"And this is why I love you".

I got up and got dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. I picked Luna in my arms and carried her to the table. I went to the kitchen to make us some food. I could her the three of them going over decorating details and I smiled. I wouldn't be able to see her dress but I know she'll be beautiful. I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle.

I finished cooking our food and set her plate on the table with a fork.

"Thank you babe".

"No problem sweetheart".

After we were done eating I cleared the plates and we both went over designing more.

"I don't feel so good".

Luna ran to the bathroom and I ran after her. I held her hair back as I rubbed her back.

"It's okay sweetheart. It's okay".

When she was done I had her sit on the edge of the bathtub. I grabbed a washcloth and ran cold over over it. I gave it to her and she put in on the back of her neck. I kneeled in front of her. I could see tears in her eyes.

"Honey, were going to set up an appointment today and see when we can get you in to see a doctor about your morning sickness okay".

"Okay. I hate puking."

"I know hun".

"I'm gonna brush my teeth and maybe fix some dry toast".

"Want me to stay in here?"

"You can go talk to your mom".

"I'll fix your toast too, okay love".

"Okay, love you babe".

I sit on the toilet then I bend over to throw up again.

This was going to be a hard nine months.

I brush my teeth and make myself look a little more presentable before I walk out.

"Are you alright dear. We can do this another day".

"I'm okay. I think I ate something bad", I lied.

"Okay".

After a few hours they leave and I feel so tired and hungry. Chris kisses the top of my head.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm just tired and hungry".

"I think we should go to the doctor."

"I know we do."

"My mom's going to find out soon also".

"I know. I wanna tell your family and mine but I'm scared I'm going to miscarry or something is going to happen to our baby."

"I'm with you through this okay".

"I know".

"I'll even make the appointment for you. I want you to eat some of that food I made if you can and then go lay down. I'll give you cuddles and kisses okay".

"Yes sir".

"Don't tease sweetheart."

"If I was feeling better, I'd love to do that".

"I know you would kitten".

He kisses me as he grabs his phone.

I grab a little of some salad instead and I can hear him taking. I finish it then I go lay down.

I look at my stomach, then place my hand on it. I had our baby in here. I couldn't help it but start to tear up.

"I have the appointment confirmed for tommorow. Sweetheart, what's wrong? Are you in pain? Tell me please baby. It's killing me to see you cry".

I reached for him and he pulled me into his lap. And I curled up into him. I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach.

"I can't believe our baby is in here. Our little girl or little boy."

"I know it's unreal sweetheart. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it to".

"What time is the appointment?"

"8am".

"Okay. If everytime looks okay. I wanna tell your family and my family".

"Sounds good sweetheart".