57.

7 months later

Luna

Layla and Sebastian were getting married today and me and Chris were trying to get ready but I was so uncomfortable. It's already been a few days passed my due date. I was sore and felt huge and if it weren't for Layla being my friend I'd be staying home.

My doctor had said that sex was good but I was too tired to even think about that right now or the past few days. I can tell Chris was growing concerned for me. He's been the most patient person with me.

We got into the car and made our way to the church. The two decided to get married in Massachusetts to make it more personal.

We get to the church and the ceremony was beautiful and I was getting more uncomfortable. The reception was at a dance hall and I danced with Chris some until I couldn't anymore and I sat down.

"The baby is really active and fuck it hurts".

As soon as I felt another kick I felt my water break.

"We gotta go sweetheart our baby is ready".

Chris pulled the car around, Luna and Seb helped me to the car.

"We'll be there in a bit". I nodded through the pain.

Chris grabbed my hand and I squeezed it. We made it to the hospital and I was sighed in and taken to a room.

It was going to be a while so I was walking around some and trying to stay calm. The reception was over so some people were here. I was trying so hard not to scream.

"You're doing so great sweetheart".

After losing count of how many hours, I was told to push and after pushing for a while. Our beautiful baby girl was born.

Everly Anne Evans was born. Our little baby girl.

After they had cleaned her and checked out her health, she was handed back to me to be breast fed. I held her against me. I kissed the top of her head and kissed me and our baby.

"My beautiful little family. I love my girls so much".

❤️The end❤️