50.

Chris

After we looked around and decided to not buy anything we went back home and I could tell something was wrong.

Luna went straight to our room and I fed and gave Dodger water. I made my way to the room and I saw her in her pjs, laying down on our bed. I sat next to her and I rubbed her back softly.

"You okay sweetheart?"

"I'm just tired and a little hungry".

"I'll get ya something to eat and we can watch a movie or something if you want?"

"Food and a cuddle sounds so good right now".

"Anything for my girl and our baby".

"I bet you can't wait til I showing".

"Course I can't. I can't wait to talk to it".

"Do you want a boy or a girl".

"I'd be happy with either. I just want them to be happy and healthy".

"They will babe. We'll have a happy home".

"I'm just sorry".

"About what?"

"You getting pregnant before we got married officially. I know that's what you really wanted".

"Chris, it's perfectly okay. Things work out and I guess deep inside we were ready for a baby".

I took her hands and kissed them both.

"I love you so much. I can't wait to your husband".

"I love you too and I can't wait to have your last name".

I leaned over and kissed her softly and I felt her smile and she cupped my face. I pulled back and I smiled at her.

"Can we get Chinese now and maybe pizza later please?"

"Anything my girl wants she gets".

"And cuddles?"

"And cuddles for sure".

I ordered our Chinese, mostly ordering for her while giving her cuddles.

She touched my hand once in a while. Dodger was even on the bed with us.

I called him and he laid right by us and I scratched behind his ears.

I look over at Luna and she's watching the movie and I kiss the top of her head.

I want to say something but this moment isn't for words. I just want to enjoy her presence. We'd have the perfect little family and I can't wait for our little one to be here.

I can't wait to hold them in my arms and have Dodger as their first pet. I look at him and his tongue just hangs out.

I can't wait to be a dad and all this is making me emotional.

"Don't cry babe".

I smile as she wiped my eyes.

"I'm okay, just thinking about our little one".

"It'll be okay, we still got a while to go til we meet our little one".

I kissed the tip of her nose.

"You make me so happy, you know that right?"

"You make me happy too".

"How about tomorrow we start going over wedding plans. That's if you want to".

"Course. Can we get married at Disneyland? Maybe Cinderella's castle?"

"We'll have to look into reservations for it. If not then where would you like to have it?"

"Your hometown. I don't really care where. I just want your last name. It doesn't matter where".

"Sweetheart".

"Let's do Disneyland as a day trip one day and we can have the wedding in your town. It'll be cheaper and we can spend the night after here. Then go to our honeymoon."

"Sounds perfect. Do we wanna hire a planner?"

"No I think we should have our moms do it. Along with Layla. I don't wanna have a planner just because I feel out of those three. The wedding will be beautiful. I hope it's okay I wanna do a tangled theme."

"Baby girl, I know that's your favorite movie. You have whatever theme you want. As long as I get to marry my baby, that's all I really care about".

"We're probably going to end up having a big wedding. I have a big family and friends and you have your family and your Marvel family and friends."

"We'll worry about that tomorrow, right now it's cuddle time."

"I really want you to make love to me....daddy".

"Kitten, don't tease".

"Put the food up and I'll slip into something more comfortable".

I got up with Dodger following and taking the food into the kitchen. I put it up and grabbed a cup of water and fed Dodger again and made sure he had clean water.

"I'll call for you buddy in a bit okay."

Dodger grabbed a toy and jumped onto the couch.

I waked back into the room and kicked my sweats off and took my tshirt off. Leaving me in just boxers.

"Hun?"

Luna steps out of the bathroom with a lacy, black see through baby doll.

"Fuck sweetheart".

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I thought you might appreciate it".

"I appreciate you in anything kitten. You are amazing."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit on my lap. Luna looped her arms around my neck. I tipped my forehead to meet hers.

"I really don't deserve you".

"That's bull and you know it".

I kissed her softly. Luna pulled my bottom lip between her teeth.

"Now take your baby mommy slash fiancé."

"Can I just saw your a sexy, beautiful one at that".

I began to pepper kisses on her neck. She rolls her head to the side and I lightly bite her neck and suck a hickey there.

"Chris, no teasing".

"Shhhh, I'm taking my time kitten".

I untied the lacy lingerie and she was just in a bra and underwear. I ran my hands over her curves to her ass and lightly smacked it.

She got up from my lap striping down before laying in bed.

"You're turn", she said gesturing to my boxers.

I took them off and crawled my way to her and when I get to her, I kissed her deeply.

"I know we usually do for play but I need you now@.

I pushed the covers back and I slowly slipped into her.

We had three rounds of great love making and I pulled out of Luna. We were both exhausted, I called Dodger and she curled up into me and we fell asleep.