25.

Chris
They kept Luna in the hospital for two days just to make sure she was okay and I stayed by her side as much as I could. I even managed to lay next to her at night.

Everyone made me get food and take breaks but I was there with her most of the time. I didn't want to leave.

I couldn't wait to leave the hospital and hold her in my arms with the time I had left in Florida before I had to go back to California.

I'd take her to Boston if I could. Keep her safe with my family. Let her meet my mom and Scott and everyone. God, I'd do anything to keep my girl safe.

I've never fell so hard for anyone in my life. And I know it terrifies the both of mine but there was a reason we met that day.

We were meant to be together and if we had to fight tooth and nail them we damn well will.

I walked into her room and she was smiling when she saw me and reached out to take my hand. I sat down and let her grab my hand.

"I'll leave you two alone", said Layla as Sebastian grabbed her hand.

She turned to her right side and laid her cheek on my hand.

"So I heard you have to leave soon back to Cali".

"It won't be for a few more days maybe more. Just to make sure you'll be okay".

"Chris, I'll be okay. I have Layla and my mom and my dad. I have people that will watch over me. Don't worry your pretty blue eyes baby".

"I know you'll be okay. Your a tough as hell woman, but I can't help it. I'm a worry wart".

"You just focus on making those movies and give me something to watch and I can tell people that's my sexy boyfriend".

I laughed.

"You're something else sweetheart".

"I'm so ready to get out of this hospital and take advantage of you til you have to leave. I'm sure I won't see you for a while."

"You know I'll visit you when I can".

"I know".

"We're going to get through this. We're strong people".

"I know. I just don't want you to leave me behind".

"That won't happen".

I kiss her softly.